💖Our Son💖

A/n Pov:

Y/n is reading a magazine in Jungkook's office while he is again in a meeting. She wants go out from there but Jungkook have tight security in there. Suddenly someone enter in the room while carrying a three year old kid. and the person get surprised to see Y/n in there.

Jimin : oh, Y/n? What are you doing in here?

Y/n: I-..........

Before Y/n could say anything, the little kid jumped out from Jimin's arms and run to her and hug her legs.

Jeongsan : Mommy!

Little Jeongsan shout excitedly while Y/n is confused. Jimin in in other hand, don't know what to do. He came here because Jeongsan want to meet with his Dad and he don't take Jeongsan to Jeon's mansion because of Y/n, instead he come to Jungkook's office but he don't expect that Y/n is also in here.

Y/n look at the little boy's face and recognize him because he is the same boy whose photo frame she saw in the bedroom.
Y/n look at him and smile at her but same time, she is confused because he is calling her his mommy.
Jeongsan extend his arms in front of his mother excitingly and Y/n quickly lift him in her arms. Jeongsan hug his mother tightly.

Jeongsan : Mommy, I miss you so much.

Y/n don't know what to reply.

Jeongsan pulled away from the hug and look at his mother with his doe eyes. When Y/n look at his face closely, she is surprised because he is looking like a carbon copy of Jungkook.

Jeongsan : mommy, don't you miss me?

When Y/n don't say anything, it's make Jeongsan sad. Y/n quickly answer him because he don't want the little boy sad.

Y/n: yes baby, I also miss you so much.

Jeongsan smile and peck his mother's cheeks. Suddenly someone bragged in the office and it's Jungkook who is breathing heavily like he just run a marathon. Actually Jungkook is in the meeting and when Josh tell him that Jimin came here with Jeongsan, he quickly run out from the meeting room. Jungkook look at his son who is smiling brightly in his wife's arms.

Jeongsan : Dad, see Mommy come back.

Jeongsan giggles and hug her mother again. Jungkook sighed in relief when he saw Y/n is smiling. He knows that she don't remember anything or about their son but he knows that she loves children so much and she won't do anything from which Jeongsan will get sad. Then Jungkook look at Jimin.

Jimin : I'm sorry Jungkook. I don't know that Y/n is also in here otherwise I will never bring Jeongsan in here.

Jungkook : it's fine hyung. I'm glad that she don't say anything like 'I'm not your mommy or I don't know you' to Jeongsan.

Then Jeongsan call Jungkook.

Jeongsan : Dad, don't you hug Mommy?

Jungkook : yes baby.

Jungkook go and hug both of them. Jimin smile while looking at the little family. Now Jimin not regretting to bring Jeongsan here.
Jungkook kissed both of their heads while tears form in his eyes after seeing his son happy again with his mother.

Jungkook : Jeongsan, baby don't you want to meet with Uncle Namjoon?

Jeongsan noded his head and get down from Y/n's arms.

Jeongsan : Uncle Chimmy, let's go and meet with Uncle Joonie.

Jimin : yes buddy. Let's go.

Jeonsan hold Jimin's hand and run outside. Jungkook turned to Y/n who is smiling widely while looking at Jeongsan.
Jungkook cleared his throat to catch her attention.