💖Trap💖

A/n Pov:

Today is the first day of Nancy's work. She about to enter in the building when she saw Jungkook's car is coming but there are also four cars which is obviously his bodyguards's cars. She smirked evilly when an idea come in her mind.

Nancy Pov:

I quickly go inside and hide behind the wall at near of the entrance and wait for Jungkook to enter in the building. I'm sure that he is going to fall into my trap like how other guys fall.

A/n Pov:

Nancy is planning to bump into Jungkook so he can caught her before she fall. She did this trick to many guys and it's always work even if their girlfriend with them at that time.

She is looking at the entrance in excitement and finally Jungkook is coming. She quickly pull out her small mirror and check her makeup. She come out from her hide spot while trying to control her smile but when she saw his bodyguards with him, her smile quickly dropped but she don't give up on her plan.

She walk toward him while act like she is focusing on her phone. She acts like she is looking at her phone but she is glancing at Jungkook who is coming from the front. She smirked and try to bump into him but before she could take one more step closer to him, his bodyguards pushed her aside and go away but she don't give up and go after him and shout his name which makes him stop in his way.

Nancy : JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook turned around and look at her confusingly. She quickly run toward him without wasting a second.
She go and stand in front of him but not very closer because of his bodyguards who put their hands in front of her.

Nancy : Jungkook, finally I can talk with you.

Jungkook look at in disguise because of her outfit.

Jungkook : but who are you? And how dare you to call me by my first name?

Nancy : I want to meet with you when you came to that cafe that day but your bodyguards don't let me meet with you.

Jungkook look at her in annoyance.

Jungkook : I ask who are you and what you want?

Nancy : Its my first day in working here at ________________ department and I want to talk to you.

She said while smiling widely and she hope that Jungkook also smile at her.

Jungkook : what you want to talk with me? Speak fast, you are wasting my time.

Nancy : I just want to say that would you like to have lunch with me?

Jungkook look at her in full annoyance and tried to control his anger.

Jungkook : do you know who are you talking to right now?

Nancy : yes, you Jungko-......

He cut off her and said coldly.