💖Truth Revealed💖

A/n Pov:

Jungkook is in his office and busy in his work when Namjoon come in his office after knocking on the door.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah.

Jungkook : yes hyung?

Namjoon : our new partner, Mr. Jung Hoseok is coming here in two days.

Jungkook : oh, it's good then. We can discuss about our new project.

Namjoon : ok, you have to sign in some important files. Here are the files.

He place the files in front of him and go out from the office. Jungkook sighed while looking at the files then he look at Y/n's picture.

Jungkook : why I have this much work, Princess? I'm so tired but by just looking at your beautiful face, I feel so energetic.

He smile and again start doing his work.

Meanwhile.........

Y/n is reading a book while sitting on a bench in the garden. The Garden is the favorite place of Y/n in this mansion. She spends her all day in the garden while reading different books. Suddenly, someone tap her shoulder and when she looks at the person she smiles widely and stand up from her place.

Y/n: Hello, Dr. Kim.

Jin : Y/n-ah, how many times I have to tell you to call me by my name?

He shook his head dramatically which makes Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: ok ok. I'm sorry Mr- I mean Jin.

Jin : yah!

Y/n: what wrong? I just call you by your name.

Jin : young lady, you should also respect your elders. I'm older than you plus I'm like a big brother to you so you should call me oppa.

Y/n: oh? Ok then. I will call you oppa from now on.

Jin : that's my baby.

Y/n: baby?

Y/n asked confusingly to Jin who is looking proud.

Jin : yes you are my baby because I take care of you like your mommy.

Y/n can't help but to laugh.

Y/n: Jin oppa, you are really so funny.

Jin : it's nothing, I can tell you my dad's jokes, you know.

Y/n: ok then, tell me.

Jin look at her with brightening eyes.

Jin : really? You really wants to hear my dad's jokes?

Y/n: yes. Why not?

Jin : ok then, now tell me how does a cow laugh?

Y/n: huh?

Y/n thinks a little then shook her head.

Y/n: I don't know.

Jin : it's moo-hahahaha.

By saying that he start laughing like a crazy man at his own joke. Y/n just smile by looking at him.

Jin : it's funny right?

Y/n: yes oppa, it's really funny.

Jin : see, I know it's funny but that fiance of yours never laugh at my funny dad's jokes. He said that my jokes are lame. You know he-.......

He about to continue when a maid interfere him. He look at the maid annoyingly.

Maid : sir, Master is calling you.