💖Fool💖

A/n Pov:

Jungkook marched towards the cell's area. He directly enter in cell where he wants to come and look at the woman who is sitting on the floor while her ankle is chained up.

Jungkook : Tell me about the hiding spots of that Kim fucking Taehyung.

She smirked and look at him.

Jisoo : and why should I tell you?

Jungkook loss his temper and look at her angrily. Jungkook easily get angry at everything from when Taehyung take away Y/n again.

Jungkook : don't make me angry, you bitch! Don't test my patience!

Jisoo : if I tell you then what I get in return?

Jungkook : I won't torture you anymore.

Jisoo scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Jisoo : it's not enough! I want something else.

Jungkook : what?

Jungkook said while gritting his teeth.

Jisoo : I want you. I want you for a night.

Jungkook glare at her and grab her throat.

Jungkook : how dare you?! How dare you to think that I will let you touch me?!

He let go of her throat and she start coughing. He about to go out but she stop him.

Jisoo : think....think about it twice darling. I can tell you his secret places.

Jungkook stand in his place while thinking deeply.
He sighed in annoyance and said without turning toward her.

Jungkook : OK.

Then he get out from there while Jisoo is smirking.

Jisoo : what a Fool he is? Does he really thinks that Kim Taehyung told me about his secret places? Huh.

She scoffed and start laughing.

Jisoo : but tonight, my dream is going to be true. I can finally have you Jeon Jungkook. I want you from the beginning but that bitch Y/n came into my way but now no one can come between us baby boy.

Meanwhile........ 

Y/n is still crying while sitting on her bed.

Y/n: no..... I just can't sitting in here like this. I....I have to do something. I have to get out from here. I don't know if I love Jungkook or not but I really love that little kid who call me his mommy. I have to go to him.

She wipes her tears and stand up from the bed and try to open the door but as she thought it's locked. She run toward the window and try to open it but it's also locked. Then an idea come into her mind.

Y/n: I have to wait till the maids come here.

Y/n sit down on the bed and wait for the dinner time and finally it's night and the maids come inside of Y/n's room.
Y/n is looking at them quietly and when they are placing her food on the table, suddenly, she ran out from the room and immediately lock it from outside.

Y/n: now I have to get out from here.

She ran in the big hallway and stop when she saw many bodyguards.

Y/n: oh no, I have to find other way but how? this house is so big.

She turn and go to other direction.
She stop in front of a door.

Y/n: my room's windows are locked but that doesn't mean that other room's windows are locked too. I have to escape from other room.

She quickly try to open the door of a room but to be her bad luck, it's locked. Then she try the other one and this time it's unlocked.