💖Save💖Part-2

A/n Pov:

After Taeyong leave J-hope alone in the room, J-hope tried his best to get free from the ropes tied on his legs and wrists but fail. He sighed in defeat and start thinking about an another way to get out from there.

J-hope Pov:

I have to do something. I have to get out from here and save Y/n at any cost.

A/n Pov:

Suddenly an idea come into his mind.

J-hope : now Its time to show my acting skills.

By saying that, he start waiting for someone to come inside. After some minutes the door open and two guards come inside to check on him but when the guards come inside, they find J-hope closing his eyes. They quickly go to him and shook him but he is not responding so they think that he fell unconscious.

Guard 1: what happened to him?

Guard 2: I think he fall unconscious. What should we do?

Guard 1: lets untie him first and try to wake up him. If he not wake up then we will inform Master.

The second guard nodded his head and both of them untie J-hope. Suddenly he open his eyes and kick and punch the both guards and knock out them.
He quietly go outside and look at the hall and to be his luck, it's empty.

J-hope : I think that stupid get only two guards for me.

He quickly run outside and get out from there.

J-hope : now I have to find Y/n. But this mansion is huge.

He sighed and start looking inside of some rooms on the ground floor but she is not in any of the rooms.

J-hope : I have to go upper floor. I'm sure he keep her in there.

He quickly go upstairs and he is correct. Taeyong keep Y/n in a safer place where many guards are in outside of a room.

J-hope : oh no. It's impossible for me to reach her in this tight security.

He sighed and again go downstairs. He quickly hide when he saw two maids and hear their conversation.

Maid 1: Young master order us to give his fiancee food and make sure that she eat her meal properly.

Maid 2: but she don't want to eat anything. She is just crying whole time.

Maid 1: how could she don't cry? She don't want this engagement with Young master but he force her.

Maid 2: poor girl. I feel bad for her.

Maid 1: yeah me too. I wish I can help her.

Maid 2: yes I want to help her too but we are just maids, we can't do anything to help her.

???: you can help her.

Both of them look at the person and saw J-hope coming out from his hiding spot.

Maid 1: who are you?

J-hope : listen, my name is Jung Hoseok and I want to help Y/n. Can you both please help me to get Y/n out from here?

The both of them look at each other and nodded their heads.

Maid 1: yes Mr. Jung. We will be happy if we can help you. I really feel bad for her so we will help you. Please tell us what we have to do?

J-hope : just help me to get inside of Y/n's room.

Maid 2: OK. I have a plan.

Maid 1: what?

Maid 2: we will shout for help and there are some men enter in here. I'm sure that the guards will come here to help us. And then Mr. Jung can go inside of Miss Y/n's room.

J-hope : ok. Thank you.

Maid 2: you are welcome Mr. Jung. Now go and hide near the stairs.

J-hope quickly run toward the stairs and hide there then the maids start shouting.

Maid 1: HELP! PLEASE HELP US! SOMEONE ENTER IN THE MANSION!

As they planned, the guards come downstairs and J-hope take this chance and run upstairs before they notice him. He quickly go inside of Y/n's room and saw her sitting on the bed while she is sobbing. This break his heart when he saw her in this condition. He call her name softly.

J-hope : Y/n.

Y/n look up and saw J-hope.

Y/n: you.....you are one of the guest right? But what are you doing in here?

J-hope : listen Y/n. I'm here to save you. Please believe me and come with me.

Y/n: I know that Taeyong is not a good person when he forced me into this engagement but why I trust you?

J-hope : please trust me Y/n. I won't harm you. I will tell you everything once we get out from here so please believe me and come with me.

Y/n look deep into his eyes and saw truthness and sincerity in his eyes. She nodded her head and J-hope smile and stretched out his hand in front of her. She place her hand on his and they both quickly run outside.

J-hope : we have to go out from here. Let's go.

Both of them run downstairs and some guards notice them. They attack them but J-hope successfully dodged their punchs and kick them. They fall on the floor and groans in pain.

J-hope : let's go.

He again hold her hand and about to go toward the main door when suddenly many guards block their way.

???: nice try J-hope hyung.

J-hope and Y/n turn back and find Taeyong with his bodyguards.

Taeyong : what? Are you shocked to see me? Well this is my house and how could you think that you can take away my love from me just like that? It's not easy to go out from here, hyung. No one can go or come inside without my permission.

J-hope : Taeyong, why are you doing this? Just let us go out from here.

Taeyong : no and now you have to die because you tried to take away my fiancee from me.

He pull out his gun and J-hope and Y/n's eyes widened from shock.

Taeyong : now your time is over, hyung.

Y/n: no, you can't kill him!

Taeyong : of course. I can kill him, baby doll.

By saying that he point his gun at J-hope and J-hope quickly hide Y/n behind him.
Y/n close her eyes tightly when she hear sound of a gunshot.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello my dear lovely readers, I hope you all will like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Luv u all. 💜💜

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖