💖Monster💖

A/n Pov:

Jungkook gain his conscious and open his eyes slowly and immediately hissed in pain. His whole body is paining. He look at his side and saw a nurse. When she saw that he wake up, she quickly run outside and a doctor enter in the room.

Doctor : Mr. Jeon, how are you feeling now?

Jungkook : I'm fine but what happened to me?

Then reality hit him like a rock.

Jungkook : No, I.....I remember everything. My Princess. Where she is? I will kill that Kim fucking Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately stand up from the bed and marched towards the door.

Doctor : where are you going Mr. Jeon? Please stop.

But Jungkook don't listen to him and open the door to go out but before he could take one more step, Namjoon and Yoongi block his way and hold him.

Namjoon : Jungkook, where are you going? Go inside.

Jungkook : NO! Leave me hyung. I have to save my Princess. That bastard again take her from me. I will kill him!

Suga : Jungkook, calm down. You are injured.

Jungkook : no, no. I have to go to her at any cost. Please let me go hyung. Please.

Jungkook pleading to them while crying like a kid. It's hurt Namjoon and Suga to see him in this condition.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah, please listen to us and calm down.

Namjoon and Suga try to drag him inside but he pushed them and go outside.

Namjoon : GUARDS, STOP HIM!

Namjoon shout and the bodyguards quickly hold Jungkook and drag him inside forcefully. The guards are having hard time to drag Jungkook because even he is injured, he is still powerful. The bodyguards made him sit down on the hospital bed.

Namjoon: Jungkook calm down and listen to us. We can't do anything because we don't know that where Taehyung take Y/n.

Suga : we have to make a good plan to save Y/n.

Jungkook : but....but I can't wait hyung. What if he harm my Princess? He already drugged her and she lost her memory and I'm afraid that he can do more than drugging her.

Suga : don't worry Jungkook, I'm sure that he is not going to do anything which harm her because he also love her.

Namjoon : yes. I'm also sure about that. Taehyung won't harm Y/n.

Then suddenly Jungkook remember about his son.

Jungkook : Jeongsan, where is my Jeongsan?

Namjoon : don't worry. He is alright. Jimin take him with him and I have to say that he is a very smart kid. He is the one who called me and inform me about everything.

Jungkook smile when Namjoon said that.

Jungkook : I'm proud of him. He is my son after all.

Suga : yeah but he is more smarter than his dad.

Jungkook look at him in disbelief while Suga scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Namjoon : now we have to find Taehyung at any cost.

Jungkook : and when I find out him, I will make sure to torture him till his death.

In the other side..............

Y/n wake up and look at her surroundings and find herself in a beautiful bedroom.