💖I Will Marry You💖

A/n Pov:

Y/n is reading a book in her bedroom after eating her breakfast when someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: come in.

Jimin come inside while smiling widely at her.

Y/n: good morning oppa.

Jimin : good morning, sis.

Y/n: where you went early in the morning?

Jimin : I went to meet with my friend.

Y/n: at this early in the morning?

Jimin : yeah... It's important. That's why I went early in the morning.

Y/n: ok.

Jimin : umm Y/n if you don't mind, can I ask you something?

Y/n: yes oppa. You can ask me anything.

Y/n said while smiling at him.

Jimin : ok then. So, what you think about Hobi hyung?

Y/n: about Mr. Jung?

Jimin : yeah.......

Y/n's mind go back to last night when they kissed accidentally. It's not her first kiss because according to her, Taeyong is the one who took her first kiss forcefully before their engagement party.

Flashback.......

Y/n is standing in front of the big mirror in a beautiful dress while tears roll down from her big beautiful eyes because Taeyong is forcing her into this. His mom announced their engagement party without asking her.  Suddenly the door burst open and Taeyong enter in the room who is looking dashing in the black tuxedo.

Taeyong : are you ready my baby?

But Y/n don't answer him. So he go near her and back hugged her.

Taeyong : hmm..... my Princess is looking so beautiful in this dress.

He kissed her cheek and she turned her face to other side in disguise because she is not liking this that how Taeyong touch her without her permission but she don't know that her behavior makes him angry. He roughly turn her body to him and pull her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist.

Taeyong : so, you don't like my touch, huh?

Again she don't answer him which makes him more angry. He growled in anger and grab her jaw.

Taeyong : you are mine! And I can touch you wherever and whenever I want!

By saying that he smashed his lips onto and kiss her hungrily. She hit his chest and tried to get away from him but it's not any use. He grab her both hands in his one hand on her back and grab the back of her neck from other hand and deepens the kiss. When he feels that she is struggling to breathe, he broke the kiss and look at her with darkened eyes while breathing heavily. He pulled her face closer and mumbled on her lips.

Taeyong : you are only mine! Just put it in your brain!

He let her go and walked out from the room angrily while Y/n sit on the floor and cry.

End of the flashback.......

She come out from her thoughts when Jimin speak again.

Jimin : hey.....

Y/n: uh? What?

Jimin : what are you thinking? Answer me. How you feel about Hobi hyung?

Y/n: well...... I trust him. He is the only person which I trust after you, oppa.