TWENTY | NEW*

James and David followed their car guns in their hands until they heard a screeching of tires and the sound of glass being shattered. They follow the trail until they saw Archer's car tumbling on the road.

"We'll look at that," David said with a smirk.

It's like they're both watching a show as the car keeps tumbling and the glass shattered as it did.

"I guess we don't need to kill them, fate has helped us."

"We better get going then," James said as they both went into their car and drove. Leaving the scene as Archer's car starts to burn.

After they left, Chase and Brianna went back after they left Ethan in Audrey's care.

Brianna couldn't believe what she saw. It was Archer's car burning.

"This is not true." She shook her head in denial and tried to run to the burning car. Chase grabs her waist preventing her from running.

"No! Please let me go, Chase! Archer is there! We have to save him!"

The twins were miles away now until they both heard a loud explosion.

It was like a nightmare and Brianna was screaming her lungs out calling for Archer. Chase was behind her crying as well for the loss of his comrades, not only Archer was there but Jax and Emma too.

"Archer! Please let me go there I know he's still there!"

"Don't. They're gone now. You will only hurt yourself."

"Now that's what I'm talking about." James laughs as they drove. The black smoke coming from the car was drawing attention, so they sped up.

"I think this needs a celebration."

"Indeed." James grins.

--

James laid on his bed thinking about the events that have transpired in a matter of hours. She was in his hands but she just slipped again. He balled his fists tightly if it wasn't for that fucker she will be here lying underneath him—writhing and moaning his name.

He has to find a way to get her back but for now, they need a plan to lure her in.

The door opened and David came with two glasses of whiskey in his hands.

"For you brother." They both took a large gulp downing the burning liquid in their throats.

"I wonder what she's doing right now." David mused as he swirled the amber liquid in his glass.

"Who knows, probably still crying from the loss of her boy toy." James laughs.

"Ah—crying not for long, because soon she will be crying and screaming our names as I pound her tight pussy.

James chuckles and shook his head, he leaned on the leather chair and lights his stick.

"I can't wait to have her again."

--

The masquerade ball was now deserted and the police were buzzing around, some were interviewed from the recent shootings.

"There was this man with blonde hair and he had a gun... I was so scared that I thought he will shoot me." The lady sobs and the man beside her squeezed her shoulder.

"It's okay baby, you're safe now." The girls turned and the lights illuminated her face, long blonde hair with blue eyes, Amanda.

"Yeah, thanks." Her eyes darts at the room looking for something or someone.