THiRTY | NEW*

After the line went dead, his mind was bombarded with different scenarios

After the line went dead, his mind was bombarded with different scenarios. He can't stop thinking about her and the possibilities of being hurt.

Oh god, Please be safe.

He closed his eyes and reigned his thoughts, he can't be distracted now. Finally, after few months of planning and observing them, today they will catch them. He will make sure they will.

The troops have been positioned at their stations. The drones were placed as well where they can't be seen.

Jax said to the earpiece.

"Alright, we're in."

He dialed Audrey again but she didn't pick up, he grew more worried. There so many what it's running in his mind.

"You seemed distracted. What happened?" Chase pats his shoulder. He took a deep breath he didn't know he was holding and pulled his hair in frustration.

"No, it's nothing." He shook his head. Chase eyed him with a friend on his forehead.

He sat down beside him and look at nowhere.

"Man, I knew you for a couple of months, I knew that look. Now tell me what happened?"

Archer covered his face with his hands and sighed with frustration.

"It's Brianna. She was in trouble."

"Trouble? What kind of trouble?" He ran a hand through his slightly cropped hair.

She was like a sister he never had. As time passes by, Chase and Brianna became close since the day they rescued her.

"So what now? What are you going to do?" He probes. The banquet is almost starting and the guest was soon piling up.

The music starts to vibrate from the walls, and Archer can already feel that this banquet will be soon filled with many people. A couple of young models with a few and well-known politicians soon entered. Their gown and suits were so catchy in the eye that he mistook them for some circus stars, he snorts at the thought.

"Man, this party is insane! If it wasn't for this mission then maybe I-" he glanced at one of the models parading their skimpy cocktail dress. Archer smacks the back of his head.

"Idiot, focus on the job or I'll tell Audrey." That got his attention and he raised both of his hands.

"Woah, there's no need for violence I'm just kidding." He smiled nervously, if Audrey caught a whiff of this, his ass will be on fire. He shivered at the thought.

Archer shook his head and then look back at the scene. It was a matter of seconds before the twins show up and his hands were itching to pull the trigger.

Though he was still disturbed at the thoughts of Brianna, he badly wants to go there but he doesn't know where she is. He had to call Audrey for an update but still no luck.