SIX| New*

David and James Foster were a force to be reckoned with, once they both set on their minds to something, no one could stop them.

It was Sunday afternoon, I was sitting with them on the couch and watching TV. No matter what I say they won't let me leave. I tried to reason that I need my job.

"You don't need a job, Princess. Just stay with us. We will give you anything you want."

I shook my head, muttering no. James laced our fingers and kiss my fingertips.

"Don't fight it, knowing that you will never win."

I sighed and shut my mouth. He's right, David is like a ticking bomb. To them, it didn't matter what I think, or what I like, they think that they can control me.

To them, I was just a possession, their prize.

David placed his hand on my thigh and I took a sharp breath. I can feel James in my right as he moves closer. He snaked his arms around my waist, I tried to focus on watching but his hands began to inch higher closer to my crotch.

The movie we watched didn't seem to appeal to me anymore. My heart twisted in my chest as their wandering hands breached my clothes.

"You know I've been dreaming of this since the first time I saw you," James said as he slips his hands under my shirt.

David continues to caress my legs and kiss my neck.

He tugged my shorts but I grab his hands.

"Stop! I don't want this please!" David gripes my leg and I moan with pain. James grab the back of my neck and smashed his lips on mine.

"Mmph!"

His lips were soft and sensual as he ravages my mouth.

Gasping for air, He expertly unhooked my bra and stared at my swollen lips. David worked his way popping my buttons and tugging my shorts.

I pushed his hands and grab my shorts to cover my lower half. Tears start to pour into my eyes.

My stomach is churning. I can't believe that this is happening to me again. I tried to pry his hands but James kept me still. He hugs me from behind effectively caging me in.

"Don't fight baby girl, we just want to taste you. You know it's been days since the last time." He slips his hands and gropes my breast.

By the time, I was a crying mess and David successfully tugged my shorts and my panties. I close my legs on instinct.

James puts me on his lap, David holds my legs and I kicked and screamed. He parted my legs with ease.

He licks his lips when he saw my heat, I turned my head and bit my lip.

"I want to see your eyes baby." James brushed his lips on my ear. I closed my eyes and silently cried.

David began to kiss and lick my legs going higher until he reached my inner thighs.

"No. No!" I used all my strength until I accidentally elbowed James on the gut, he loosened his grip on me as I scramble to my feet and run. Good thing, I wore an oversized shirt so it reaches my mid-thighs.