TWENTY TWO | NEW*

Three months ago

Three months ago

Archer

My ears are ringing and pain is all I can feel as my head and limbs start to ache, I cracked one eye open and glanced at the back seat where the twins are seated.

Jax was groaning in pain and Emma is unconscious. I tried to twist my body but the belt prevented me from doing so, I glanced at the broken glasses and my shaking hands tried to find my pocket knife, I called Jax and tried to wake him up. We have no time. I can hear the gas starts to spill and it was just a minute before our car will explode. I have to think something fast and we have to get out of here.

Mustering enough strength to undo my belt which is jammed, undid did it carefully without harming my self and then I grab Jax on his shoulder then drag him out. The shards bit my skin and I winced from the pain, but it never stopped me, few scratches are nothing I will deal with them later.

Kicking the door we have successfully landed on the hard ground, my eyes widened when I saw that the gas was leaking and there was a fire nearby, Jax groaned and disoriented, he blinks several times as he clutched his head, my eyes were trained to the unconscious body of Em.

"Jax, can you hear me?" I tapped his face for a response.

"Fuck, my head is spinning." He muttered. I grab his right arm and put it on my shoulder then dragged him up to the nearest tree.

"Stay here, I'm going back for Me." I then run to the car, I almost tripped on my own feet as the adrenaline is wearing off. My legs are shaky and I pushed my legs to run faster, the dark smoke is coming off and soon the machine starts to erupt with fire.

"No, no please let me save her." I quicken my pace and jog towards my car, I saw Em moved which a good sign. I'm only a few meters away when the gas meets the fire and my car explodes.

I barely feel anything as my body flew in the air from the impact. Everything was blurry and all I can hear was the pained cry of Jax for his twin. I groan as I rolled on my side holding my left arm which I think is broken.

I can help but let a lone tear as Jax went to my side and help me. We both look at the burning car and the scream of Emma soon fades.

Despite my aching body, I felt like I lose some chunk of it. I lost one of my family. Jax was still screaming calling out for his dead twin sister as we both watched my car engulfed by flames.

My murderous eyes seek for the truck that hits us, and I saw it escaping from the scene. I tried to squint my eyes but my vision was blurry.

"Are you okay man?" Jax asked in a gruff voice, I nodded my head but regretted it later, I tried to stay awake but it's like someone is pulling my eyes to close it.

I wonder what is she doing? I hope she is safe.

Soon black dots dance in my eyes, I can barely hear what Jax says as I look at him in a daze, I started at him as the ground vibrates, my clothes felt sticky and I can't move my arm.