On the process of editing!

You can see my Inkitt page it was already edited but not fully completed. This one is only a rough draft so there are so many mistakes.

Please check out my other works :

Restless in their dying flame, Hayley and her husband, Jared venture into the town's famous swinger club. There she meets Cameron, the club's notorious playboy.

After spending one night with Cameron, Hayley's view of their marriage starts to change, thus the beginning of their dangerous and exciting affair.

This affair will put Hayley's ten-year marriage to test, will their love be enough? Or will their love be swallowed by the roaring flames of deceit?

Camellia is an orphan who lives in the small town of Órvian

Camellia is an orphan who lives in the small town of Órvian. When her best friend Rae transfers away to a prestigious school in Golden leaf, Camellia followed her.

The school is an elite academy for gifted people with "Arcane abilities."

There she meets Elijah, a moody boy and the leader of the elite group. Whereas they get along like fire and water, they are also undeniably attracted to each other.

Despite her initial view of the school, Camellia slowly finds out that beneath the grand façade of the academy, there is a never-ending stream of lies and buried secrets deeper than she could ever have imagined.

Little do they know, her enrollment in the academy set the gears in motion for an event greater than tragedy.