TWENTY NINE | NEW*

The weather was cold today, the sun was hidden beneath the horizons, and thick gray clouds formed in the sky

Archer was up by six in the morning, he glanced at Brianna who was sleeping peacefully, he caressed her face with the back of his hands and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sorry baby, but I promise I'll be back soon. I hope you understand that I'm doing this for your safety."

He reluctantly let go of her hands and pack up his things. This is his last fight, he will do anything to protect her even if it kills him in the process.

Archer softly closed the door, Brianna's eyes opened. She waited for a few minutes until she heard the sound of the engine. Truth be told, she hasn't slept since yesterday after knowing that they will leave her here and they will raid the twin's HQ.

She turned on her side and unplugged her phone from the nightstand, she then went to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

Around seven-thirty in the morning, she went down and made her way to the kitchen and scarf some breakfast. Audrey was there with her phone in her hands, she offered a bright smile when her eyes meet hers.

Auds, I'm you counting on you, keep an eye on her.

Got it.

Then she hung up.

"Hey, good morning. How are you feeling?" She beams.

Brianna smiled at her, though she was still upset for not telling her, she can't stay mad at them at all times.

"I'm fine, where is everyone?" She began to look around searching for the crew. She eyed Audrey in the corner of her eyes.

"Uh, they didn't tell me where they were going. Sorry."

She waves her hands in dismissal. Now she has to pretend that she was clueless. She heard their conversation yesterday. About keeping her safe she quote. No, she will only be safe when they were gone and that's what she was planning to do.

They fell on comfortable and silent as Audrey offered to watch some movies, but before she can flick the channel, news popped on the screen about Evan Foster's growing business. The reporter hands the mic to Evan as she asks him some questions about his company. Evan Foster was a fine man, dressed in a suit and with the same distinct features as David and James. No wonder that the twins are both handsome. They are both replicas of their father.

She zoned out to the rest of the news, it was all about the launch of their new product in the market. She wonders where is Archer now, is he with the crew? She hopes that everyone is doing good.

Audrey rolled her eyes and flicks the remote turning off the tv.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything, just call me yeah?"