TWENTY THREE | NEW*

Brianna felt like she was floating her eyes cracked open and she found that she was laid on the comfortable bed

Brianna felt like she was floating her eyes cracked open and she found that she was laid on the comfortable bed. The walls are dark with a touch of victorian. Different pictures hanged in the walls, she squints her eyes to adjust to the brightness until her vision cleared.

It was a portrait of her.

Well, surprise surprise! I'm back in hell hole again.

There was a thud of heavy boots coming from the door, so she sucked a breath and closed her eyes. She forced herself to calm her breathing and heard the door open softly. James' colognes soon floods the room and her heart almost lurched in her chest.

Oh no, it's James.

She strained her ears to listen to the voice of David but heard nothing.

He was alone? That's odd, David is always with him.

She peeks under her lashes and saw him removing his coat and unbuttoned his shirt. She closed her eyes and breathes. His belt soon fell on the floor and then his pants.

The bed dipped and she felt an arm snaking around her waist. James kissed her neck and starts to fumble on her vest.

After he undoes the knots, Brianna felt the tightness of her dress loosened. James traced his fingers on her pouty lips down to her neck and the crevices of her chest.

"You know I had been waiting for this moment, finally I have you in my arms now."

He traced his thumb on her bottom lips and caressed her face.

"I had done so many sacrifices for you, I even betrayed my brother just to be with you. I know it will anger him but he will get over it."

He holds both of her cheeks and squeezed them lightly.

"Open your eyes baby girl, I know you're awake. Let me see these pretty green eyes of yours. Open your eyes for me."

When she didn't, he squeezed harder her eyes shot open.

He smirked when he saw the fear in her eyes, that's what fueled his desire for her, he can feel his cock throbbing in his pants, and her chest heaves as her heart pounds painfully inside her chest.

"Please don't hurt me." She said in a small voice, James was unpredictable, she has to be careful with her actions. Now that David is out of the picture, she had to be mindful of every word she speaks.

James cupped her face and descend his lips on her soft ones. She didn't fight him knowing that it will anger him if she rejected his kiss, he hates being denied and she learned it from her experience. Brianna didn't realize that she was trembling as James holds the back of her neck deepening their kiss. His tongue slowly entered her mouth exploring every crevice and tasting her sweetness.

His other hand worked its way sliding her white lace dress on her shoulders, followed by her bra, his mouth leaves her lips as he trails soft kisses on her neck until he finds her sweet spot. His skillful hands glide on her soft skin and cups one of her breasts.