EIGHT | New*

It was early in the morning the bright lights shine through the windows. Brianna covered her eyes and groaned.

Her once bright eyes became dull, like a bottomless pit.

It's funny how fate keeps fucking us up.

She slowly trudged towards her bathroom and brushed her teeth, after taking her warm bath and drying herself, David and James suddenly marched to her room.

She shrieks and covered herself with her towel.
"Oh, God! Ever heard of knocking?"

David smirked, his eyes drinking the sight of her barely covered body.

"Breakfast is ready." With that, he playfully winks at her and leaves. James remains where he stands. She raised her eyebrows.

"Well?"

He eyed her undergarments that were laid on the top of her bed.

"I'll see you later baby girl, and wear something cute."

Her jaw dropped.

"Fucking pervert."

The drive to the academy is quiet, she leaned her head on the window while David is texting and James is talking to someone over the phone.

After they arrived, there was a large crowd on the bulletin board. Whispers and murmurs were thrown in her way. David holds her hand tightly.

The stares and laughs were unnerving that she felt conscious.

What the hell is going on?

This is not the first time she was stared at and laughed about, but something is different.

Fed up by the looks and stares James' voice boomed.

"What the hell are you looking at? Do I look like a clown? Is there something funny? If you got nothing to do with your pathetic lives now scram!"

The students' parts as they make their way. Both David and James are on each side. She was clutching her skirt tightly, she had a bad feeling about this.

Her eyes widened when he saw her naked pictures plastered on the board.

The twins narrowed their eyes as they saw the pictures of Brianna in her nudes.

David's blood boiled as he rips the pictures. James's nose flared and he clenches his fists tightly. He wants to hurt and punch someone. Only they can have the privilege to gaze at her beautiful and delectable body. Now the whole campus has seen it!

Once he found out who did this-he will make them realize that messing with them equals death!

James tried to calm his breathing, he closed his eyes and took deep breaths however, his shoulders are tense so is David.

The hallways are now deserted, the sound of click-clack of heels alerts them. Slowly, Brianna lifts her head only to see her bully. Tara Walsh.

She rolled her eyes, it's the slutty skank and her clowns. She scoffs, how cliché.

She didn't know her name but she was one hundred percent sure that she was behind this. Of course, Barbie here always likes drama.

"So it's you all this time." She narrowed her eyes.

"What? I'm just showing the whole campus what kind of slut you are." She shrugs.

"Bitch please, if you want attention then suck our Dean's cock. I'm sure he'll like it. She winks.

---

After a few minutes, Brianna was called to the Dean's office.

"This is not over. You'll pay for this."