FIVE | New*

Brianna

Brianna

"Stay away from them! They are mine!"

Was the message that pops on my screen when I checked my phone. I roll my eyes. Of course, birds of the same feathers flock together.

Bitch, I don't care if she spread that picture, does she think I'll be begging her? No thanks.

I admit, at first it scared the hell out of me, but in due time I get over it. It's just a picture. People will get over it in due time. It's humiliating, but I will make sure to drag her into this.

Fuck scholarship so what?

It will be my key as an excuse to be free from their grasp. Besides, I don't have friends here. So no one can stop me.

I can go back to my old school and have nothing to worry about. Because in there, I didn't have to fake anything. I'm by own myself and I'm not pursued by obsessive freaks. So it's totally fine.

I almost forgot about Ethan. There's still no news from him.

I wonder if he's alright?

How could I forget?

He still hasn't replied to any of my calls, and it's making me worried.

It's been days and they're still no texts and calls from him.

I was pulled out in my thoughts when Archer pulled over at our driveway.

--

After Archer dropped me at home, we bid our farewell. He was a nice guy, I hope we can see each other soon. He seems like a cool guy and nice to hang out with.

Despite what happened, I felt giddy inside.

My sides don't hurt anymore as well as my ribs. Good thing that the medications work fast. Checking the clock, I raid our fridge for something to cook.

After a few minutes, and having my fill, I immediately went into my bedroom and locks the door. It is my first day tomorrow.

I step in my shower to get rid of the past events on me, I'm full of sweat and my hair is full of tangles.

The bruises are still there but not too much like the other day, it was a color yellow now. I touch the sides where it hurts the most. I bit my lip, it's still sore, but it will heal soon.

After drying myself, and combing my hair, I threw some of my favorite pajamas and headed to bed.

I lock all my windows as well, it was cold tonight, I snuggle with the comforts of my fluffy pillows my thoughts drifting back to the certain blonde boy.