THiRTY FOUR | NEW*

David

David

My blood boiled when I heard that fuckers voice.

I can't contain myself, I want to kill him so bad. The things that I will do to him will make the Demon ashamed of himself. No words can describe how much I hate him. How much I want to destroy him with my bare hands.

He took it all. He took her away from us. Because of him, she didn't look at us in the way before. Because of him, she had lost all of her love for us. Now we are left with broken pieces.

I craved her existence, her touch, her smile, her warmth, her love, and her body. She is the only one who can make me feel alive. Before I met her, my world is very dark. I thought that I will never see the light again, but it all change since I met her, she brought back the light that I lost a long time ago, she was my hope, my anchor to survive this cruel world.

As soon as I saw her, I knew that she was the one. I have to have her, no I need to have her. To feel her warm skin against me, to feel the softness of her plump lips on me—her touch, Oh God her touch, only her can have the effect that made me lose my sanity.

I'm a goner, I knew it. I was whipped since day one.

As the day goes on, my feelings for her grew stronger. So was my twin James. But he took it differently, while I'm showing my affection to her, he, on the other hand, bottled it all inside until it eventually explodes.

She was like a drug, once you get to have a taste of her, you will ask for more. The feeling of intense pleasure once I'm inside her. Just the thought of it made my cock twitch.

More. More. More. I want more. I want her to like me. To love me. To want me.

I was seduced, obsessed, and manipulated to the point of insanity. She was a wicked witch that had casted a spell on me, and I was her servant. Willing to do anything and kissed the ground she had walked into. My desires to conquer her grew day by day. I will follow her blindly into the edge of the world. I will give everything to her, money, body, love anything, but freedom is an exception. She was my obsession, my only light, my life.

Just the sound of my name coming from her luscious lips would be enough to bring me to my knees. She didn't have to try anything, only she could affect me like this.

I'm in love with her, but I think loving her is not enough, I wanted more, I want her to want me just like I do. To see the desire in her eyes, not the frightened look in her eyes whenever she sees me.

My heart has been broken into million pieces each time she refused to give me the thing that I want the most. Her love. Her self.

But I know that time will come, that she will learn to appreciate all the things we did for her. Soon she will love us just like the way we do. I knew that we have to be patient, she will come around eventually.
Once we get rid of her lover boy, she will soon realize that he is not the one for her. She was blinded by her lust, she thought that she loves him but she was mistaken, there is a difference between love and lust.
She will soon realize that he is not the one she needs but us.