Proposal

~1 month later...~

Y/n's Pov~

Tonight Mouse is taking me to this beautiful restaurant. The food better be bomb too cause a girl gotta eat. Especially since I'm 7 months now. In 2 months I'm due and I'm kind of scared. But in the words of my momma if you was willing to sex you should be will to push that baby out and take care of it. I decided to wear heels with my dress. But if my feet can't handle it anymore I slippers ready to wear.👌😂 Mouse drove up to valid parking and the dude came up to park Mouse's car for him. Mouse gave him a 50 causing the guys eyes to go wide and Mouse just chuckled.

Mouse: Take care of my baby for me

Guy: Yes sir

Mouse went to me helping me to the door. He opened it for me and told the guy reservations. The guy checked us in and showed us our tables giving us the menus. Yo the food looked it bomb as fuck but I don't even understand why it's so expensive.

Mouse: Baby you can order whatever you like you know I got it

I looked at him smiling as he smiled at me winking at me. I looked at the creamy fettuccini pasta with chicken and fell in love. I'm gonna pick that and for drinks I'll just get a pink lemonade. After the waiter came and took our order we had to wait for 20 mins to eat.

Mouse: Babe I want this night to be extra special cause I have a big surprise for you

I smiled causing him to smirk at me.

Me: What is it?

Mouse: Can't tell you but you'll see

My smiled dropped causing him to chuckle and wink at me. The waiter came back with our food and sat it on the table but before I ate I wanted to be comfortable.

Me: Baby can you switch my shoes for me?

Mouse: Gotchu babe

I've been getting so big I can barely bend anymore.😂 But Mouse is so sweet he helps when I can't bend and do things such as putting my shoes on. Mouse unzipped my heels grabbing my comfy Louie loafers out my bag. I sighed happily when he placed them on my feet like bruh they are so soft and my feet was starting to hurt in those heels. As we went on to eat we made talk about names for our kid and Mouse said he wanted to have 11 kids. 😂😂😂

Me: What?! 11? Babe no that's not happening

I laughed at him as he chuckled he funny if he think I'm going through this again.

Mouse: Yep I wanna have so many kids then we gonna move in this big ass house in Miami

I looked at him rolling my eyes at him playfully.

Me: Babe your sense of humor is horrible

Mouse laughed at me causing me to giggle I swear his laugh is so cute.

Mouse: Alright fine babe maybe after we have this one a little while later we can try to go for our second one

I smiled at him nodding.

Me: That's fine for me

I leaned over kissing his lips softly then sat back down. I drank some of my lemonade and sat it back down when I saw Mouse standing up. I looked at him confused then music started playing of my favorite song by Beyonce - You are my rock

Me: Babe what's going on?

He smiled at me pulling something out his pocket and got down on one knee. Everyone in the restaurant said aww and my hands instantly went over my eyes while I cried. He wants to marry me.
Mouse grabbed my left hand from my face and opened the box. The ring was so beautiful. Mouse looked me in my eyes smiling causing me to smile.

Mouse: Baby we have know each other since we was 6. When you first moved to the neighborhood I instantly thought you was so pretty. I remember going up to your door after your mom finished unpacking and asked you to come out and play with me. After that first day we became best friends. Our moms used to call us little married couples since we used to argue so much. I think they knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. Cause by 13 that's when our flirting kicked in hard. I admit it I had a crush on.

I giggled as his cheeks were red that's so adorable.

Mouse: There was times when I wanted to just say fuck it and kiss you already.
But when you finally kissed me that day I was glade I waited. Cause now I got my child on the way and now I'm about to have you as my wife. So y/f/l/n will you marry me?

I smiled as more tears poured down.

Me: Yes!

Everyone started clapping as Mouse put the ring on my finger and kissed my lips.

Mouse: I love you

Me: I love you too

He sat back down as we decided to get a slice of cake before we left. We fed each other it was so adorable. I put cake on Mouse's nose and he look down at his nose causing me to laugh. I took a picture of him saving it. I can't believe I'm married to Mouse and I'm having his kid. It took us this long to realize we love each other but it was worth it.

It's been awhile! Sorry for taking so long to update it was my Birthday week and I was celebrating it with family.

~Vote!~

~Comment!~