Wow

Ziaya Pov~
Me: Damn you mean to tell me all that time I was with K'eon all this shit happen?
I looked at a pair of leggings putting with the other clothes I planned on buying.
Y/n: Yep
Ziaya: Well the first thing I want to know are you sure your making a good choice with Gio?
She rolled her eyes at me well damn it was just a question I ain't even being rude. She put the shirt she had in her hand back on the rack and shifted her weight to one leg with her arms crossed.
Y/n: What's that's suppose to mean?!
Me: It ain't like that damn why you getting so defensive?!
She looked sighing.
Y/n: My bad say what you gotta say
Me: Listen I'm not saying not to be with Gio alright I just want you to be careful aight? You my girl just trying to watch out for ya and I'm glade Mouse is keeping a eye on you
Y/n: Thanks girl I know your worried but don't alright I'll be fine
Me: Alright now the second thing is when you and Mouse gonna... you know?
Y/n: Tbh I don't know we haven't really talked about it yet
Me: You sure you and Mouse ain't something more? Because y'all been getting a little close
She giggled shaking her head while I watched her cheeks turn red.
Y/n: It ain't even like that nothing more than flirting I guess I'm not really sure what to call us
Me: Boyfriend and girlfriend
She sucked her teeth not having the priceless smile on her face leave.
Y/n: Girl whatever! Anyways talking bout me what's up with you and K'eon?
I blushed hearing his name. I swear that boy means so much to me even though we been together almost a full month. It feels like we been through it for years.
Me: Well we dating
Y/n gasped making me chuckle at her this chick is to much.
Y/n: You lying!
Me: Nope almost been a month
Y/n: Bitch! And muah didn't know? See I need to keep up with you like forreal every time we miss something new! How's he treating you?
Me: Real good and the fact he's only 15 surprises me he got more respect than most niggas out here in Chicago I never been this serious before...like I'm serious with this one
I looked at Y/n touching her heart starting to aww making me giggle.
Y/n: I'm glade your happy girl I can tell you got your self a keeper
I smiled nodding my head.
Me: Yeah I think I do
Y/n: Alright before we leave what you think of this as my birthday outfit?
She held up this dope ass outfit.
Me: Girl that's dope ! I can't believe I almost forgot yo ass older than me bout to turn 15!
Y/n: Exactly my party is gonna be turnt! We having it in a hall
After we paid for our clothes at the register we was walking around the mall bout to head to the food court. As we continue walking Y/n soon said she had something on her mind.
Me: What's up?
Y/n: I...
She was soon caught off when she looked at someone then smiled. I looked to see Mouse with wait... K'eon? I smiled soon dropping my bags jumping in to his arms hugging on to him for a long time whispering in his ear.
Me: I love you baby
K'eon: I love you too
I moved from the crook of his neck and looked him in his eyes smirking. I kissed him passionately hugging him once more.
Y/n Pov~
I smiled looking at them. I swear one day I'm gonna have that maybe me and Gio will be like that. I was soon caught off by Mouse grabbing my face kissing me making smile in the kiss. I kissed back and when soon pulled away.
Me: What was that for?
Mouse: Just happy to see you that's all come here give me a hug
I hugged him soon having him pick me up having me giggle and automatically wrap my legs around his waist. I smiled down looking in his eyes pecking his lips once. I looked over his shoulder seeing Mari talking to Jig at a table in the food court. He soon looked up seeing me and smiled waving at me I waved back at him motioning him to come over. He shook his head no making me playfully roll my eyes he was being shy. I waved for him to come then did my puppy dog face seeing him chuckle then getting up from the food court table to come to me. Mouse put me down smiling at me but soon turned his attention to what I was staring at and saw it was Mari. He came to me and I swear he's so tall. I hugged on to his torso as his hands rested on my waist softly. I looked up to his dark mocha brown orbs smiling at him as he smiled down at me.
Me: Thanks for last night
Mari: Aye a nigga wanted his bed to his self
I giggled at him shaking my head at him.
Me: But I would have laid with you if let me stay
He bit his lip lightly then smirked down at me raising an eyebrow.
Mari: Oh really?
Me: Yep
I giggled letting him go. I grabbed my bags soon having Mari help me carry them. We all soon headed to the food court picking a table I sat down next to Zia. While Mari sat next to me. After I sat my bags down in my chair I went up to the Burger King station. I ordered a large fry, chicken sandwhich, and a large sprite. I came back with my food having Mari sit his Chinese food down helping me with my chair. I smiled thanking him sitting down. As I ate I was joking around with everyone...everyone but Mouse. For some reason he was quiet on his phone not saying a word. Me knowing him I could tell he was pissed so I got up tapping and pulling him somewhere private for us to talk.
Me: What's wrong?
Mouse: Nothing
I knew he was lying cause he didn't look at me once.
Me: Your lying did I do it?
Mouse: Please drop it
Me: Aight whatever
He walked back to the table sitting in his sit going back on his phone Well wtf is his problem?
Mouse Pov~
For some reason my skin crawled watching that shit. Seeing Y/n with Mari caused this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know why but my skin boiled watching them so that's why I came off rude to Y/n. Damn am I...Jealous? Wait me? No! That can't be it I think I'm just feeling sick. I just hope this feeling goes away though.
Y/n Pov~
As I sat down and finished my food my feelings started fucking with me. I kept thinking bout Mouse. Did I pissed him off? If so what I do? As I was in the middle of thinking we finally was getting ready to leave. I got in the car with Zia as she dropped me off at my house. As I said my good byes to K'eon and Ziaya I was bout to walk in the house till Zia called me back.
Ziaya: Hey Y/n
Me: Yeah?
Ziaya: What did you wanted to tell me early?
Me: Oh nothing I was just gonna say I was hungry
Ziaya giggled shaking her head then waved by at me as she drove off. I enter the house smiling when I saw my mom while she was planning for different decorations I want for my party. I was excited for next week we gonna be turnt. It had me think back to a month ago when it was Mouse's. I sat my bags up to my room soon coming back to help my mom plan.
Me: So how's planning going so far?
Mom: Good I got the whole color theme right for each decoration, I got the cake you wanted, I rented out the hall
I high five her excited that everything was in place. Now all we gotta do is decorate the hall and have my cake and other foods set. I soon heard the doorbell ring and was surprised to see...Gio. I smiled hugging him and pecking his lips.
Me: Hey baby what are you doing here?
Gio: I got a surprise date for you but I can't tell you where but you need to put on a bathing suit
Me: Okay come with me
I shut the door grabbing his hand leading him to my room I had him wait in my room while I changed into this(in comments). I soon came out soon getting compliments from Gio making me blush. I thanked him as he leaded me down stairs and I waved bye to my mom. When headed out I saw Ziaya and K'eon smiling causing me smile and look at Gio.
Me: Double date?
~Vote!~
~Comment!~