What?

Y/n's Pov~
I don't give a fuck! Yep I haven't fucked with Mouse for a good 3 days. Today is the beginning of day 4. Yes of course Mouse came around trying to say sorry. But still every time he does he always tries to find a way to scold me for being with Gio. I don't see what he don't get that Gio has a mental disease he can't help for the way he shows his emotions in certain situations. But it's only bad when he doesn't take his medication other than that he's fine. When Gio takes is meds he reacts normal on a daily basics. I had on a high low skirt and corset top with some cute sandals(in comments). My hair was tied up in a bun. I actual tried something different which I never really wear too much stuff like this. I was having a nice conversation with my mom and then the doorbell rang. I sat up from the couch smiling at my mom.
Me: It's okay mom I got it
Mom: Thanks sweety
I went to go to the door and as soon as I open it my smile went away quickly. I crossed my arms staring at him while shifting my weight to one hip.
Me: Mouse what are you doing here?
I wish I was more quiet because as soon as I said his name my mom open the door widely greeting him happily.
Mom: Hey baby I haven't seen you in a while
Mouse: Yeah I know sorry about that Ma
Mom: It's alright sweety come on in lunch is bout to be done in a bit
Mouse: Okay
I rolled my eyes angrily I knew it she was gonna let him in. He looked at me with sorrow eyes making me feel a lil guilty. I can already read his mind and what look he was giving me...he missed me...
Mouse: Ma me and Y/n will be upstairs
Mom: Alright
He grabbed my hand and leaded me up to my room he opened the door letting me in first. Wow such a gentlemen. I sat in a chair across from him while he sat on my bed. He smiled at me lightly trying to clear the tension in the air.
Mouse: Well you look good
Me: Thank you and I'm doing good too
He sighed knowing I was signaling I was doing good with out him.
Mouse: Look baby you know I didn't mean to have that whole thing go down at squads
Me: Well it did
Mouse: Please let me finish
I sighed then nodded.
Mouse: I was just protecting you okay he put his hands on you once and I don't want it to happen again
I looked at him in his eyes taking in every word he said.
Mouse: But if you really want him then I can't stop you but I'm gonna still keep an eye out for you because I love you your my special babygirl
I smiled at him feeling my self tear up a lil bit I love seeing the fact Mouse can open up to me like this. I got up from my chair sitting on Mouses lap hugging him.
Me: I love you too
I pecked his lips softly hugging on to him.
Me: So is Ashley gonna be around a lot?
Mouse: Why what's wrong with that?
Me: Mouse you know I don't like her and she always starts something
Mouse: Aight she not something I'm focusing on she's just something I'm messing with I'm gonna keep my options open
Me: Good
He chuckled kissing my cheek then folded our hands together. He looked at me like he was thinking of something making me giggle.
Me: What?
Mouse: Are you still a virgin?
I laughed pushing his head playfully.
Me: Way to kill the moment asshole
He chuckled shaking his head at me.
Mouse: No it's not even like that I just wanted to know anyways you with Gio
Me: Well yes I am
Mouse: Have you ever thought about losing it to someone?
Me: Yes but I don't trust nobody I don't want to get hurt like them other girls and with Gio I'm not in to giving him that opportunity
Mouse: Why don't you give it to someone you trust?
I looked at him confused what?
Me: But I don't really trust nobody the only person I trust is...you?
I looked at him as he nodded at me but I don't know.
Me: Mouse I don't know I don't want to fuck shit up between us
Mouse: You won't I promise I got you aight?
I thought about it for a minute then I realize Mouse is the only person that won't hurt me. Shit why not?
Me: Okay
I hugged him and we pulled and he grabbed my hands looking into my eyes.
Mouse: Trust your first time will be special I got you
Me: You promise?
I held out my middle finger and he looked at it confused.
Me: Pinky promises are broken middle fingers aren't (Something my crush/friend taught me😊)
Mouse chuckled at me then wrapped his middle finger with mine pecking my lips.
Mouse: I always learn something new with you
Me: I know
After time for catching we had to head down stairs time for lunch. After bomb ass lunch me and Mouse went over squads. I told my mom I was staying over there and she don't mind since that's basically my other house. We was in Mari's room and of course Mouse start fucking with me. This nigga is hitting my ass with a plastic bat.-_- Like how childish can you get?
Me: Stop!
Mouse: What? that shit is fat just trying to see it move!
He hit it again alright that one was a hard hit.
Me: Ow!
I rubbed my ass this nigga play too much. He laid next me trying hug on me.
Mouse: Aww come here I'm sorry
Me: No your not get away from me!
I pushed him away but he came closer to me pull me towards him.
Mouse: Aww stop let me make it feel better
He started humping my ass making me bust out laughing he plays too much!
Me: Mouse stop! How's this helping me?!
I couldn't stop laughing then I finally pushed him off me hitting him playfully.
Me: You play too much!
Mari: Nigga you nasty now I need a new bed!
I laughed at Mari because tbh I think he would get a new bed.
Mouse: Dumb ass shut up and put on the game!
Me: Mari go head this nigga just wants to get beat
Mouse: What you mean?!
Me: Watch you'll see!
~10 mins later...~
Since Mari was here to stop Mouse cheating ass from kiss up on me I was able to win.
Me: Oh what I told you dickhead?!
Mouse: Whatever that was luck!
Me: Sure it was nigga stop being salty! Mari you next come on!
Mari: Aight
That's how our night went until I knocked out at 2:30 am. I felt someone pick me up and put me in another bed. Soon stripping me out my clothes feeling a over size t-shirt recover me. They tuck me in and felt someone be laid next to me. Then the person kissed my forehead and I heard foot steps walk away. Wait what? I opened my eyes seeing Mouse next to me sleep and the person walking out was...Mari?
~Vote!~
~Comment!~