Too Good To Be True

~Y/n's Pov~

I should've waited like Mouse told me. Tears poured down my face as the pussy walked back in the room. My wrist were tied tight behind my back and I'm stuck in a chair. Tape is put over my mouth to keep my screams quiet since that's all I been doing. He brush his hand over my face as I jerked my face to the other side causing him to chuckle.

???: Don't worry baby you'll get used to me and we can finally start our family

He touch my stomach making me breathe out in anger. How dare he touch me and Mouse's baby. Idk what sick game he's playing but this ain't his fucking child. I'll never be his... It seem like he read my mind cause his face turned angry. He grabbed my face making me look at him as I cried out in fear.

???: Your MINE! You hear me?!

I didn't respond and I just cried as he soon put the metal of the gun to my head.

???: Say yes now! I don't want to hurt you baby just shake your head yes

I looked at him in anger and I nodded yes slowly cause him to smile and kiss my forehead. I have to do whatever I can to survive at this moment. Because me and Mouse's baby life is at risk...

~2 hours earlier...~

Y/n's Pov~

Me and Mouse was picking out wedding cakes tomorrow I'm going to get my dress with Mouse's nana, mom, sister, Zia, and my mom. Mouse is gonna get his suit too with his dad, K'eon, his brothers, and some of squad. Me and Mouse was trying different cakes and they was mad good. But me and Mouse was really loving the marble and red velvet.

Me: So babe which one you want?

Mouse groaned resting his head on my shoulder causing me to giggle. I rubbed his head softly as he looked up at me.

Mouse: Idk they both really good

Me: Mickey Mouse?

Mouse smiled at me and nodded. Mouse sung the song going back and forth between the cakes causing me to giggle.

Mouse: Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse had a house couldn't pay the rent so he got kicked out

He stopped on the marble cake he smiled at me.

Mouse: Yep marble is our cake

Me: And strawberries as the toppings with creamy white frosting?

Mouse: You already know it babe and ice cream as cookie and cream?

I smiled pecking his lips.

Me: You already know that's our favorite

We told the lady our final order and picked a pretty design for the cake. In two weeks me and Mouse are gonna be married. I asked for the keys and Mouse gave them to me.

Mouse: Baby wait by the door I gotta pay for the cake first

Me: I'll be fine I'm just gonna get in the car

Mouse: No I said wait

I rolled my eyes and waited. I got irritated and still didn't listen and walked out the door. I went to the car about to open the door and take my phone out my bra. Before I could someone grabbed me from behind and was pulling me towards a van. I dropped Mouse's keys on the sidewalk and I was screaming trying to fight back. I should've listened.

Mouse's Pov~

I paid for the cake and I turned around to the sound of the door opening. Fuck I told her to wait! I hurried up and jogged out the door and I saw Y/n screaming and being pulled into a van. I ran to the van banging on the door trying to stop the van. I pulled my gun out and the van drove off as I shot at it. I looked for my keys finding them on the ground and rushed to my car chasing the fucking van down. My heart raced and after the third right... I lost her.

Me: Fuck!

I banged on the stirring wheel as the horn went off. Tears ran down my face in anger I swear I'm gonna kill the motherfucker who did this. I gotta call squad.

Shit just got real...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~