The Morning!

Y/n Pov~

Me: Mouse quick playing!

I ran around the kitchen table trying to get away from him. He been chasing after we woke up and he looked in the mirror.

Mouse: Nah you drew a fucking dick on my face bring your ass here!

I laughed looking at his face again then ran up stairs locking the door. I threw on a pair of shorts and a half top(in comments). I grabbed my sneakers putting them on. I got up putting my hair in a ponytail and sighed. Finally I was just getting out the shower wearing one of Mouse's shirts as a cover. Then this nigga wanna chase me but come on that was kind of funny. I peak through the door soon hearing Mouse come upstairs. I quickly hide under the bed yo this nigga gonna kill me. I looked to see his feet walking around the room.

Mouse: Y/n bring your ass out!

He went in the bathroom and with that I ran out the room and out the house. I ran to the squad's house where they all had their phones dying laughing.

Mari: Hey Y/n we got your message.

Me: That's good but this nigga Mouse been trying to kill me all morning

???: Y/n!

I looked back to see a angry Mouse in a t shirt, some sweats, and the dick still on his face. The squad bust out laughing seeing it.

Mari: Hey we got the message too you be working them extra hours

He show them picture I sent him and read the caption under it.

"I knew this nigga was gay caught him working them extra hours!😂👌"

Mouse's head turn towards me and as soon as I tried to make a run for it he grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.

Me: No!

He took me inside the squads house and upstairs to his room. He shut and locked his door throwing me on the bed. He soon stood in front of me looking down at me. He took his shirt off wtf is he doing?

He soon open my legs going in between them wrapping my legs around his waist.

Mouse: So you think what you did was funny?

Me: Yeah the fuck you think?

I soon bust out laughing soon feeling a hard smack on my ass making me yell.

Me: Oww!

I rubbed my back side like shit that hurt this nigga got the arm of a fucking gorilla.

Mouse: Well I don't think it's funny after I'm done I'm gonna have you begging

Me: Begging for what?

Mouse: Forgiveness

Warning!: Be prepared for the amount of teasing and kissing!

He begin kissing my neck softly making soft moans leave my mouth. I tried to push him back soon having him pin my arms above my head.

Mouse: Don't move

He lifted my shirt kissing in between my chest and down my stomach. He unbuckled my shorts throwing them on the floor. He soon grabbed my thigh kissing up till he reached my area. He rubbed me through my panties smirking.

Mouse: Your soaking wet

I wanted him to continue. I wanted more.

Me: I-I'm sorry

Mouse: What was that I couldn't hear you

Me: I'm sorry!

Mouse: How sorry are you?