Turn For The Worst

Y/n's Pov~
Me and Gio is having another argument it's so petty like damn I swear he gets on my nerves.
Gio: Why he keeps trying to talk to you?!
Me: Idk!
And the argument was about the famous Mouse. Mouse has been coming to my house a lot so it's even a harder to avoid him. I mean I don't mind it but it's awkward and Idk. I just say hi and bye and leave before he can try to make me stay longer. I have to act normal around my mom so she don't know there is a issue but it's hard you know.
Gio: Just stay away from him
Me: Whatever
As the tension left the air slowly Gio decides the best way to fix things was to get touchy. I swear he something else.😒
Gio: Baby?
I ignored him and kept scrolling through Instagram. He started kissing my neck causing me to giggle from the tickling feeling of his lips.
Gio: Come on stop being mad
Me: Well you made me mad
Gio: Let me make you feel better
He started licking, and kissing my neck having his hand go up my shirt. I know he wanted to but... I don't want to I just don't feel ready to do it...well with him. I pushed him away causing to him have a look of confused.
Gio: Why you pushed me away?
Me: Cause I... I just can't with you okay?
Gio: Tf you mean you can't?!
I saw anger build on his face making my stomach drop this isn't gonna end well.
Me: I'm not ready that's why!
Gio: Aight just stop complaining and enjoy
He got on top of me rubbing my thighs and putting his hand between my legs. I pulled his hand away and pushed him back.
Me: I said no!
Gio: Shut and stop being a bitch! You opened your legs for Mouse so your gonna spread them for me!
He pinned my arms kissing my neck again.
Me: Get off of me!
I tried to move and I couldn't please don't tell me he's about to...rape me.
Me: Gio get off me!
He didn't listen he just ripped my shirt off throwing it to the ground. His grip on my wrists was hurting me and I already know there's gonna be a bruise.
Me: Gio let go your hurting me!
Gio: Shut up! It will be over soon!
The tears started pouring cause what can I do why was this about to happen to me. I started screaming, crying, and yes begging. This only made him angry making him yell at me more.
Me: Gio Please! I don't want to!
Gio: Shut the fuck up! I swear your pushing me to the point I want to slap the shit out of you!
He started to undress being left in nothing but his boxers then he started unbuttoning my shorts. After my shorts it will be my shoes and...you know the rest. I gotta stop him. Before he can pull off my shorts my leg got free and I kneed him causing him to groan falling off the bed. I made a run for it not looking back.
Gio: I'm gonna kill you bitch!
I ran down stairs and opening the door to rain. The clouds were grey and it was pouring raining. I heard Gio running down the steps and I ran down the street hearing him echo my name down the street. I wiped the tears but more just kept coming. Where do I go? Where am I going? I checked my phone seeing it was 4:30 and by now Mouse went home. I guess I'll go over there.
I ran finally making it. I knocked on the door shaking from the incident that happened I'm scared, I'm hurt, and I just need Mouse. As soon as he opened the door he looked so confused and having him see me like this just made me vulnerable... and I cried. He pulled me into a hug as I cried. He gave me the thing most guys couldn't provide protection... He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist shutting the door behind us and took me to his room. He sat me on the bed getting me a shirt and boxers. He took me to the bathroom running my bath. He help undressed me putting me in the bath. He washed my body and I flinched lightly from his touch. He grabbed my hand once in a while kissing it lightly while looking in my eyes of reassurance that he was gonna protect me. It was like Mouse knew me in ways nobody ever could. That's why I loved him. After Mouse washed my hair he grabbed a towel helping me get out and drying me. After getting dressed Mouse took me back to his bed putting the covers over me he took his shirt off and was bout to leave. I pulled him back causing him to look back at me. I shook my head no having him smirk and sigh getting back in bed with me. He got under the covers and I hugged on to him.
Me: Hold me please
He wrapped his arms around me hugging on to me. He kissed my forehead stroking my hair.
Mouse: Baby tell me what happened?
Me: I was at Gio's and we was arguing it got heated then he tried too...he tried too...
I bust out crying as Mouse held me. Like the baby girl he always called me the baby girl I always will be to him.
Mouse: Baby just tell me
Me: He tried to rape me
I felt Mouse tense up I knew it was from anger.
Mouse: I'm gonna kill him
He growled through his clenched teeth. I buried my face in his chest taking in his scent.
Me: Just stay with me until I fall asleep
He sighed softly looking down at me nodding.
Mouse: Okay
As I held on to Mouse I drifted to sleep slowly.
Mouse's Pov~
I'm losing my fucking mind. I knew I should have protect her more harder. Thank God she got away because if she didn't he wouldn't taken my baby's innocents. Like what sick person would do that type of shit. A tear of anger rolled down my cheek from the thought of it almost happening. The thought of him even touching her, hearing her plead, seeing her vulnerable and scared. I look to see Y/n sleeping and her cheeks were still wet from tears. I dried her tears softly then pecked her lips getting up from the bed. I got dress grabbing my gun. Yep this is gonna be worser than last. I drove over there instead of walking then I bagged on his door.
Gio: Hold on damn bagging on the door like the police
He open the door and his face turned paler than last time I saw him. I smiled chuckling obviously from anger. I pulled my gun out pointing it to his head walking him back in the house shutting the door.
Me: Now tell me Gio which body part do you value the most...😏
Tbc...
~Vote!~
~Comment!~