Before

~Authors note: Y/n means your name if you guys don't know. I decided to make you guys participants in my story so enjoy!~

Hey I'm Y/n me and Mouse have been friends for a while now. Ever since I moved here we became close. We even got closer working together in the studio wit this rap thing. I had to admit me and Mouse started off not really thinking how serious our careers will be. All I know is I made a song wit him and now people was going crazy bout. Word on the street everyone was trying to figure out who I was. Then I started taking it serious now at the you age of 14 I'm getting paid along with Mouse. Speaking of that nigga today's his birthday. So we turning up right now! I got a surprise for him because the guys dared me to give Mouse a lap dance since he turning 15. I didn't want to seem I was chickening out so I said fuck it I'm down. So right now the guys sitting here rolling they shit passing it around. I never thought I would have been a smoker but if you wanna know how it started ask Mouse. This nigga got me into this shit now I do it when we roll up. I sat down next to Mouse giggling for no reason. Mouse looked at me smiling chuckling to his self.

Mouse: What's up?

Me: The sky

And we both bust out laughing yo we be wildin when we hit. The guys just laugh at us this is a usual laughing at the first person who wilds out from the blunt. When the blunt came back to me I turned it down along with Mouse. Because when we get like this we know we done. It was about 8 so we got the party started. We threw all different balloons on the floor with confetti. We turnin up tonight for this house party or whatever. A lot of people came the thots and the niggas wit the snapbacks and tats. They was fine I had to admit but I don't think they on my level yet. I had to admit I'm a playa I'm the type you end up fallen in love wit. Even though I make some people do there is the others who only want one thing...pussy. You can call me a cocky bitch I get a lot. But I know I'm the talk of the city and the chick yo nigga want because I'm a hard to get virgin. Yep I said it I never gave up my v-card. Especially to some random nigga on the street. This is the reason why guys talk bout me because if you walk around Chicago ask any bitch if they a virgin you would hardly get a yes from them. The guys like to fuck and brag and I saw too many girls get they feelings hurt feeling stupid at the end but me...I don't think so. Soon I was dancin twerking on the birthday boy until it was time for the lap dance oh boy...Tbc...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~