Dolled Up

Y/n Pov~

I woke up looking to see Mouse comfortably laying on my chest keeping a soft secure grip on my waist. I smiled down at his cuteness. I swear he looks so adorable when he sleeps. I kissed his forehead and tried to get up quietly that only caused Mouse to tighten his grip around me and groan. I giggled a little bit I swear he is too much.

Me: Mouse let go

Mouse: No

Me: Why?

Mouse: Cause my pillows aren't suppose to move

I giggled as he made his self comfortable and laid his head back on my boobs. I rubbed his head softly feeling his soft waves in his hair while I tried to persuade him to let go.

Me: But Mouse, baby I got to go do stuff today

Mouse: So you'll get up later

Me: But I have to get up now because I don't feel like staying in the salon all night

He groaned not letting go of me.

Mouse: 5 more minutes!

I giggled at him knowing he's not letting go.

Me: Alright 5 more minutes that's it

He shrugged his shoulders smiling causing me to playfully roll my eyes and grab my phone playing on it. Time past by and I decided to give Mouse a extra 10 minutes. Finally he got up opening his eyes looking at me smiling knowing damn well I should have got up 20 mins ago.

Mouse: Morning

Me: Mhmmm

He puckered up his lips it's was cute but he don't deserve a kiss. I was trying hard not to smile but he started to make kissy noises and at that he's cute as hell so I just had to smile.

Mouse: Give me kiss

I looked at him smiling and pecked his lips repeatedly causing him to chuckle a little. I got up to take a shower and after bathing and brushing my teeth I realized I forgot to get my clothes. I wrapped the towel tight on me. I walked out to get my clothes soon seeing Mouse look up from his phone and stare at me intensely. I smirked shaking my head this boy is too much.

Mouse's Pov~

I watched her as the towel covered her and water dripped down from her body on to the carpet. I was in a daze and my eyes just couldn't leave her body. I watched as she bend over to take out a pair of bra and under wear. The towel wrapped around her raised a little bit showing just the lining of her butt. I lick my lips biting them softly. After she got her clothes she looked at me giggling then went into the bathroom to change. I fell back on the bed rubbing my face sighing soon feeling my member poking my boxers. I groaned seeing the fact I was hard so quick. She didn't even touch me but she still got me hard. Man I need some help...

Y/n's Pov~

I came out the bathroom in this(in comments). I walked over to my purse grabbing it and the things I need. Which was my money, phone, keys, and credit card just in case. I won't need it with the cash I'm carrying. I turned to Mouse who was on his phone then turned his attention to me. I kissed him then grabbed my purse.

Me: Alright babe I'm bout to go you think you can go shopping with my mom for my party?

Mouse: Yeah sure now go get dolled up for me

He smiled causing me to smile and giggle.

Me: Okay

I pecked his lips one last time and head down the stairs and soon out the door. I took the white BMW and drove out the drive way stopping to get something to eat before heading to the salon. I think I'm gonna dye my ends.

Mouse Pov~

Me and Ma was shopping around grabbing some snacks for the party. As we talked bout random things a. We decided for food to just order pizza, some hot wings, and French fries bruh it's gonna be bomb g. When we was grabbing a few sodas Ma had to ask me something.

Ma: Mouse can I ask you something?

Me: Yeah Ma what's up?

Ma: You know that Gio kid Y/n been seeing how is he? Is he good for my daughter?

Me: Idk Ma but I do know him and I always keep a eye out for my lil babygirl

Ma smiled and looked at me confused.

Ma: Babygirl?

Me: Yeah it's something I call her what's wrong with that?

Ma soon smiled and put her hand on her hip.

Ma: Are you sure you and my daughter ain't dating?

I soon felt my cheeks turn red in embarrassment and smiled looking down.

Me: Ma! No we're not dating

Ma: Mhmmm I gonna keep my eye on you guys cause y'all been getting real close something is just telling me y'all gonna date

She smiled at me then winked at me as I chuckled shaking my head as I knew my cheeks were a bright red. I swear Ma is too much man. We went to the line soon paying for the groceries. We loaded them in the car and soon drove back home I can't wait till Y/n gets back.

Y/n's Pov~

Me: Wow

I looked at my ends of my hair and it was just how I wanted it. It's looks amazing I love it! My nails are dope just how I wanted (hair and nails link in comments). I thanked the hair stylish and paid her with my money leaving her a good tip. I soon left getting in my car driving back home. When I finally pulled in the driveway I got out my car locking the door and heading in the house.

Me: I'm home!

Ma: In the kitchen!

I walked in the kitchen greeting my mom as she gasped at my hair making me smile.

Ma: Wow you dyed it?

Me: Yeah you like it?

Ma: I love it

Me: Is Mouse still here?

Ma: Yeah he's in your room

I nodded letting my mom finish dinner and headed up stairs to my room. I walked in to see Mouse watching spongebob making me smile I swear he is such a big kid.

Me: Hey

He looked at me smiling admiring my hair.

Me: You like?

Mouse: Yeah come here

I sat my things down kicking off my shoes laying next to him. He played in my hair making me playfully roll my eyes and watch tv. This boy is a mess.

*Skipping to after dinner*

Mouse's Pov~

Y/n was tired and was laying down on the couch. She must've had a long day. Ma kissed me and her forehead saying good night while I smiled whispering it back to her. I carried Y/n up to her room laying her down on her bed. I stripped her out her clothes covering her with one of my shirts. I soon undressed my self getting under the covers with her. Man I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day. I'm gonna change everything for her and make her night unforgettable. She's gonna have the best birthday.

~Vote!~

~Comment!~