Everything good

Y/n's Pov~

I tried on the dress as Ziaya helped zipped me up. This one better fit this time. I glance at it smiling at how beautiful it was. I looked at Ziaya her stupid self was crying she is such a trip. I bust out laughing at her as she wiped her eyes.

Zia: This is the one

Me: I think so too ow!

I placed my hand on my stomach in pain this pregnancy is really kicking my ass.

Zia: You okay?

Me: Yeah I just been having really bad contractions lately

Zia: Sooner or later I'm gonna be a auntie

She placed her hand on my stomach smiling feeling a light kick from the baby. I smiled at this moment soon having Mouse run in my mind. Just moments like theses I cherish. The wedding is in two days. I can't believe it I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with Mouse. I love him so much I didn't think we go to being best friends to being with each other. Everyone else seen it happening but I guess we just denied it to keep from ruining a friendship. I went to go pay for the dress as the lady zipped it up safety. I took it to the car putting it in the trunk while me Ziaya went to grab a quick bite to eat just catching up.

Zia: So how you been holding up after the Tony thing

I sighed then looked up.

Me: It's been hard I lost sleep from nightmares but Mouse been making things better. I swear I never realized how much I really love him till the fact I'm bout to spend the rest of my life with him.

Tears streamed down as Zia awed handing me a tissue. I wiped my face then smiled as my cheeks flushed red.

Zia: Girl you are in love

Me: I know and I feel it...it's just so beautiful. You can't imagine a day without waking up to them, hearing I love you,the laughs, hugs, cuddling and embracing each other, and most of all a day with your best friends.

Zia's Pov~

As Y/n described the feeling of love the more I thought about K'eon. Now that I think of it do I love him? It's been almost a year since I been with him? I'm just not positive if I feel it... I might be holding back though... Because of my past.

Y/n's Pov~

After I dropped Zia off I went home seeing Mouse wasn't here yet. I put the dress away in a suit case so Mouse can't find it since it's bad luck for him to see my dress. I ate then I decided to take a nap drifting into a deep sleep.
Hours later I felt arms wrap around me kissing my forehead cause my me to smile. It was Mouse I can already tell my the smell of his cologne. I turned towards him pecking his lips and cuddling into him.

Me: You got the tux with the guys?

Mouse: Yeah everything is ready just two more days baby

Me: Everything seems so perfect

Mouse: And our day is gonna be perfect I promise

I nodded then thought back to the Tony thing then I remember what Mouse said in the car.

Me: Mouse?

He looked down at me stroking my hair.

Mouse: Yes baby?

Me: When you said you rather die than have me die did you mean it?

His face turn soft then he looked down sighing for a minute.

Mouse: You heard me in the car?

Me: Yeah

Mouse: Babygirl I am a serious as I can get I would never live with the fact that I had something to do with you dying so yes I rather die than have you die

Me: But baby how would I live without?

I got teary eyed of the thought of not having Mouse when he's my everything. Mouse pulled me into his chest hugging me.

Mouse: Sorry baby I didn't mean to upset you lets just forget about it and go to sleep okay?

He pecked my lips softly and stopped any tears from rolling down my face.

Mouse: I'm sorry

Me: I love you

Mouse: I love you too

Me? Lose Mouse?? I don't even want to think of it happening cause right now everything is good and I want it to stay that way.

Not for long...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~