I'm Sorry...

Y/n's Pov~
It's only past 3 days... ONLY 3 DAYS! And avoiding Mouse is the most hardest thing to do. I can't hang with certain people because he's there. The only people I hung out with was Zia, K'eon, and Gio. Well mostly Gio because Zia and K'eon get on my nerves telling me to stay away from Gio. But tbh I can handle my self I don't need no help. Today I get to hang out with Mari today finally cause I miss him like crazy. It's been a while since I saw him and hopefully he can give me some advice. I knocked on Mari's door and smiled when I saw him. My eyes got distracted to see he was shirtless making him chuckle. He pull me into a hug squeezing my butt lightly making me giggle.
Me: Why do you always grab my butt?
Mari: Cause I like touching it now come in
I walked in as he shut the door behind me following me up to his room.
Me: You home alone?
Mari: Yeah my moms and sis just went out they'll be back in a hour or two
I nodded sitting on his bed as shut his door getting comfortable next to me.
Mari: So how you been? Lately you haven't been kicking it wit Mouse
Me: I've been trying to avoid Mouse cause him and Ashley
Mari: That thot ass hoe? Trust it ain't nothing you gotta worry bout wit them he haven't even been fucking wit her that much
Me: Forreal?
Mari: Yea you've been having this nigga head over heels for you he don't see what's her purpose
Me: Oh can we just switch the subject
Mari: Aight how bout the fact that I got this tattoo
He showed me his arm and it said I am day day.
Me: Oh I see you trying to get tatted
Mari: Yea after Mouse got one shit I wanted one too
Me: Yea
I got up straddling him as he looked up at me licking his lips. His hand traveled on my waist soon sliding to my ass making me giggle. My hands traveled down his lil six pack making him bite his lip.
Me: I need to see you shirtless more why you ain't tell me you was packing?
Mari: I didn't think you wanted to know
Me and Mari bust out laughing cause flirting with each other is something we can't take seriously. Mari sat up letting me stay seated on his lap and we just talked. During our good conversation Mari couldn't help but bring up Mouse again. Oh boy.
Mari: Just tell me what's up tho I thought it don't matter what y'all do?
Me: I know but idk I just...
I bust out crying cause I'm confused, hurt, and there's a possibility I love Mouse idk. Mari pulled me into a hug patting my back.
Mari: What's wrong baby?
Me: He promise he wouldn't hurt me but he is I don't wanna see that shit when he's with Ashley
Mari: Listen just tell him how you feel okay? You are too beautiful to be crying
I looked up at Mari and... And I kissed him. He was shocked and kissed back a little but pulled away. He shook his head no at me.
Mari: No
Me: Sorry
I looked down this is awkward now.
Mari: Listen it's not like I never thought about but I can't do that to Mouse he'll be so hurt
I looked up confused him hurt?
Me: How?
Mari: I can't tell you he said he wants to tell you on his own
Me: Oh...um I think I should go
Mari: Aight gimme hug
I giggled hugging him and saying good bye. I promised to text him because he was complaining we won't talk again. I left heading home I'll meet up with Gio later. I finally pulled in the drive way and I locked the door heading in the house. I yelled to see if my mom was home shutting the door behind me and I got no answer. I shrugged heading up stairs to my room. She's most likely at work. When I sat on my bed something grabbed my waist scaring the shit out of me. I jumped up and saw it was Mouse and relief lifted off my shoulders.
Me: You scared the shit out of me
Mouse: My bad I just been trying to talk to you cause you been avoiding me
Me: Yeah obviously
Mouse: Why have you been avoiding me?
Me: Cause I didn't wanna ruin your chance with Ashley
Mouse: Ashley?!
Me: Yes her
Mouse: I'm not dating her
Me: Well it seems like it when she's answering doors with your clothes on
Mouse: I knew that bitch was up to something Y/n let me explain
Me: I don't want to hear it aight just leave me alone
I tried to leave I was soon pulled back being pinned to the wall by Mouse.
Me: Mouse let me go
Mouse: Please let me explain
Me: Let me go! I already said I don't(gcf)
I was cut off by Mouse's lips meeting mine I kissed back cause it just felt right. I missed him but I don't wanna ruin his chances with her. He lifted my legs around his waist. My hands slid up under his shirt feeling his abs. I missed that feeling. Mouse soon attacked my neck with kisses sucking on it making me moan. He was leaving hickeys on my neck which is not the usual from him. He soon carried me to the bed laying me down getting on top of me. He looked down at me reconnecting his lips with mine as his hands roamed my body. My body shivered lightly from his touch as his hand softly went up my shirt feeling my breast under my bra. Mouse pulled away from the kiss soon taking his shirt off. He looked down at me I knew he wanted me to touch him. I sat up a little feeling his abs. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. He kicked his shoes off taking off his pants. Since he was the only one undressed it was my turn now. I took my shirt off throwing it to the side. Mouse took my leggings off throwing it to the ground. He took my under wear off and ripped my bra off making me gasp.
Me: Mouse! That was Victoria secret
Mouse: Aw well I'll buy you more you know I got it
I smiled lightly at him. He threw the ripped bra to the side and pulled down his boxers taking them off. He grabbed the condom and look down at me.
Mouse: You wanna do it?
I shrugged and ripped the condom open with my teeth and slid it on. I smiled when I saw I did it right.
Me: This is the first time I put on a condom and I actually did it right
Mouse chuckled at me kissing me and sliding in me. I moaned softly as Mouse groan putting his face in the crook of my neck.
Mouse: Damn your tight
Me: It's been a while
Mouse: Only bout a month
I shrugged as he kept stroking. As the strokes kept going and the moans and groans filled the room it made me realize I missed Mouse. The last stroke came and both our bodies jerked and Mouse rolled off me. He threw the condom away and laid next to me wrapping his arms around me kissing my forehead.
Mouse: I love you
Me: I love you too
I waited till he fell asleep and I had time to think. I thought back to Ashley and shook my head. I felt a little bad that I just slept with Mouse. I mean I love him but this whole thing with Ashley I need space for a while to get my thoughts straight. I kissed Mouse's forehead and I went to take a shower. After I showered I dressed grabbing my things sneaking out I whispered my last I love you to Mouse and headed to Gio's. Man I'm sorry Mouse...
2 hours later...
Mouse's Pov~
I woke up and patted beside me to feel nothing I opened my eyes and she was not there. I put my boxers on and looked around the house trying to find her.
Me: Y/n?
I went back to her room sitting on her bed sighing rubbing my face as a tear fell down. Yes thugs cry too. I chuckled lightly to my self wiping my tear away.
Me: Well it's gonna be a while till I see her again...
I should've explained the truth. I knew this would happen...
~Vote!~
~Comment!~