Dont Fight Over Me! Pt.2

Y/n's Pov~

I woke up yawning smiling know Mouse was beside me. I rolled over soon having my smile drop when I didn't see him. Where is he? I soon looked to see a folded note in his place with my name. I sat up unfolding it and reading it. As I read it said:

Hey babygirl good morning! I know ya probably looking for me but I couldn't think right. The thought of that nigga touching you and seeing those bruises on your arm made me heated. Right now I'm handling business I'll be back.

Your bae,

Mouse

I sat the letter down running my fingers through my hair. What did he do?!

Mouse Pov~

Me: And don't you ever lay a finger on her you hear me nigga?!

I pistol whipped him with my thirty busting his lip having him groan in pain. I clocked my gun back setting it off safety aiming it to his head.

Me: I said do you hear me?!

Gio: Yes!

I smirked putting my thirty back on safety the sound of him whining like a little bitch amused me.

Me: Your lucky I can't kill you rite na

I left out the house heading back to Y/n I have a feeling she up already. I looked at the time seeing it was about 7:35 in the morning. Damn a three hour beating new record. I chuckled heading down the street.

Y/n Pov~

5 mins. Later...

I heard my door open seeing Mouse walk in taking off his hood and beanie. I hopped out off my bed hugging feeling him wrap his arms around my waist.

Me: Don't ever scare me like that

Mouse: Sorry but I couldn't take it

Me: What did you do?

Mouse: What you mean?

Me: You know what I mean what did you do?

Mouse pulled back looking down at me while his hands didn't leave my waist.

Mouse: I roughed him up

Me: I told you not to hurt him!

Mouse: So! He just got a busted lip, his nose is fucked up and a black eye! It's not like a broke the niggas legs!

Me: Is that all?

He looked away not answering me. I turned his head back to me making him looking back at me.

Me: Is that all you did?

He sighed pulling something out from behind him. He unloaded a...gun. He gave it to me while putting the bullets in his pocket. I looked at him and then the gun. Is he for real did he...did he kill him?

Me: Did you?

Mouse: No I just scared him with it

Me: How could you be so stupid?!

I pulled away angrily sitting on my bed sitting the gun in front of me.

Mouse: Me stupid? Are you serious?!

He sat in front of me kicking his Tims off looking at me.

Mouse: Are you really getting mad at me for roughing up a nigga and scaring him for hurting you?! Who was crying to me though? Huh Y/n?! Tell me who was cry talking bout Gio did it? Get the fuck out with that bullshit I was protecting you!