Shit

Y/n's Pov~

I woke up next to Mouse in just my bra and panties. Last night was a mess but all well today's a new day. I looked at Mouse and I just felt in the mood for it. I straddled him kissing his neck softly sucking on it too. I slowly moved over to his jawline and finally his lips. I pulled away slowly from his lips seeing them twitch and Mouse eyes soon opened.

Mouse: Morning babygirl what's up?

His eyes traveled down my body and looked back at me smiling.

Me: I want him

Mouse looked at me confused causing me to giggle.

Mouse: Who?

I let my hands roam down his abs and finally I let one slip in his boxers stroking his friend softly hearing a light groan leave Mouse's lips. His eyes went wide because usually I ain't like this but I'm giving him a peak of my freaky side.

Me: Him

Mouse nodded and flipped me over so he was on top making me giggle. He pulled the covers over both of us and that's when the fun begin.

Later on that day...~

Right now we all at squads house chilling while smoking, having a few drinks, and eating some spaghetti you know I had to cook something up for them. Ashley's dumb ass decides to tag along as always. But fuck her she ain't gonna kill my vibe. All of the squad decided to play truth or dare and me and Mouse was hugged up laughing at the dares people had to do. Of course dumb ass Ashley all in my face like this bitch got a staring problem. While we continued playing the doorbell ranged and Ashley ran to door happily answering it tf? I heard a familiar voice soon knowing who it was.

Ashley: Hey Gio!

I stood up walking to the door and seen him having me smile at him slightly. He gave me a hug and a nice kiss on my lips.

Me: Hey baby what are you doing here?

Gio: I missed you so I decided to come through

Me: Alright come on we playing truth or dare now

Me and Gio walked back to squad joining them. I sat between him...and Mouse. I just had this gut feeling something bad was gonna happen but I just brushed it to the side. It was Ashley's turn to ask a person for truth or dare it took me by surprise she picked me.

Ashley: Y/n truth or dare?

I decided to play it safe.

Me: Truth

Ashley: Okay are you a virgin?

My heart dunked down to my stomach shit why she asked that. I don't want to answer it cause Gio's here I'm fucking screwed.

Gio: Of course she is right Y/n?

I looked down trying to avoid eye contact. I can't lie he was gonna find out sooner or later.

Me: No

I heard Ashley gasp.

Ashley: Wow who you lose it too?

Zia: Shut up Ashley!

Ashley: What I just wanted to know

K'eon: Well you don't need to know

Mari: Let's move on please!

Everyone nodded but Gio he shook his head.

Gio: Nah I wanna know

Me: Can we just skip past this

Gio: No I wanna fucking know last time I check when I started talking to you yo ass was a virgin so who the fuck was it?!

Mouse: Watch who the fuck you talking to nigga!

I signaled him to stop and he sighed nodding. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it quickly.

Me: It was with Mouse...

Gio face looked so pissed and he stood up walking away. I got up trying to stop him pulling his arm back.

Me: Gio wait!

Gio: No!

Me: Gio stop please let me explain!

Gio: Explain what that you fucked your "best friend"?! When did this even happen?!

I looked down then back at him.

Me: On my birthday

He shook his head at me he tried to leave but I pulled him back.

Gio: Let me the fuck go!

That's what I did I let him go. I looked back a squad and Ashley had smirk on her face that bitch!

Me: You planned this shit didn't you?!

She gasped acting innocent like she didn't when she did.

Ashley: I don't know what your talking bout

That's it!

Me: You bitch!

I jumped on her beating the fuck out of her. She screamed telling them to get me off of her but they just gave me a few minutes to let my anger out. Finally Mouse pulled me off of her and the squad kick that bitch the fuck out. Mouse took me up to his room and I was mad. Mouse gave me a minute to cool off and we talked.

Me: I didn't want him to find out like that

Mouse: I know baby it's okay he'll get over it

Me: I know I feel a lil bad

Mouse: It's okay it's not your fault it's Ashley's

Me: How did she even find out that we did it

Mouse: I don't even know I guess she suspected something when we was hugged up cause I didn't say shit

Me: Fuck that bitch

Mouse chuckled then pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead.

Mouse: I love you babygirl

Me: I love you too

Ashley's Pov~

I had a feeling she was fucking my man just the way they hugged wasn't normal. But damn I wish this bitch would stop hurting my fucking face. My nose hurt.😢

Gio's Pov~

No more Mr. Nice guy...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~