Protection

Mouse's Pov~

These last 5 months been the greatest time of my life. But somebody fucking with me and the fact I don't know who it is got me tight. Nigga been sending death threats and he threatening baby moms which got me fucked up. Shit talk all the shit you want about me but baby moms? Fuck no nigga you dying for that shit. I dunno what this nigga capable of so I gotta make sure baby moms is safe and ready. But I gotta make sure not to scare and stress her out with my kid and all. I helped Y/n up and walked her to the car. She knows I'm taking her somewhere but she don't know specifically where. She'll be asking the whole ride where we going but I'm gonna just ignore her.😂

Y/n's Pov~

Mouse taken me somewhere but won't tell me which gets on my nerves. After asking the 30th time I gave up and looked out the window. The scenery was amazing we past beautiful trees and flowers. It seemed like so much open spaced and privacy like no one can hear you. We finally stopped and there was cans and bottles set up. What the hell is this? I looked at Mouse confused and he pulled out his gun giving me chills.

Me: What's that for?

He looked at me then he reached in the back grabbing a second gun handing it to me. I looked down at it then at Mouse.

Mouse: I wanna teach you how to use a gun

I chuckled laughing shaking me head.

Me: Really Mouse? Yeah this is like the best date you can take a pregnant girl
Mouse face became stern with me and grabbed my chin turning my face to him so I'm looking in his eyes.

Mouse: Y/n I'm serious aight I need to make sure you good I'll be damn if something happened to you or my child

I looked at Mouse nodding then I kissed him pulling away resting my head on his.

Me: Baby tell me what's wrong?

Mouse: Nothing we just need protection aight no more questions please just trust me on this one aight?

I sighed looking back into Mouse's eyes nodding.

Me: Aight

Mouse kissed my cheek then got out. He opened my door letting me out walking me to the cans that's set up.

Mouse: Aight I'm gonna teach you how to hold it, have control, and shoot aight?

Me: Okay

Mouse tucked his gun in his pants and grabbed mine. He walked behind me guiding my hands on holding it. He taught me how to put on and off safety then he had to teach me how to shoot.

Mouse: Aight bend your elbow back
I nodded doing as he said waiting for the next move.

Mouse: Alright pull the trigger at your target

I aimed at the can and shot the gun soon feeling pain in my arm.

Me: Fuck!

Mouse laughed at me as he took the gun from me letting me hold my arm in pain. Man that shit hurt!

Mouse: Weak ass see what I mean have control don't let the shit control you look like this

He aimed and shot a can with no problem. This nigga and this street shit man I forgot Mouse kind of knew this shit but it was the environment he was raised around. If it wasn't sports or rap the streets could've took him. Mouse pulled me to him smiling kissing me. He pulled away them wrapped his hands around my waist smiling down at me causing me to smile too. I swear he's so perfect his smile just makes me weak every time.

Mouse: You ready?

I nodded then Mouse went behind me going over the steps again. Then I aimed and breath out slowly. I shot a bottle watching the glass shatter and no pain was felt in my arm making me smile.

Me: I did it!

I dance happily as Mouse chuckled at me pecking my lips again. Not your ordinary couple but we got that bond any body will kill to have. Aye now niggas can call me a shoota and not shorty no more. Who am I kidding they probably gonna call me small shoota, lil shoota, or short shoota something like.

Mouse: Yo new nickname is lil shoota

Me: I knew it! 👌😂

He chuckled as we went back to practicing more.

~Vote!~

~Comment!~