MINE!

???'s Pov~

All I wanted was her and I couldn't have her!

She went to this nigga and then the next but forgot about me.

She cut me off so long ago I forgot what it was like to hold her, to have her, to kiss her, to call her MINE!

Idc if she thought I was getting clingy I could've changed and worked things out.

We could've stayed friends.

But her friendship with Mouse was stronger than MINE!

To think I was in Mouse's position once but I didn't get to make love to her or date her like he could.

I don't like the thought of competition!

I was there for her so why wasn't it enough?!

Now everything is too late and she's pregnant...

But Mouse has to pay for taking what's MINE!

I'm not crazy I just had a rough past okay!

I thought if I changed it will make a difference but no I slipped up and I FUCKING LOST HER AGAIN!

They say "Calm down." Or "Let her go."

But no I'm not letting him take what's MINE!

I want her heart and I want her love and the baby that's from Mouse's seed is gonna be MINE too...😊

I watched her walk in to the ice cream shop getting her favorite cookies and cream.

So fucking crazy how it's Mouse's favorite too.

they all over Instagram trying to be perfect but if only Y/n remembered me and stop shutting me out.

Remember me Y/n because I'm coming for you and MY baby.

We finally gonna be a family!

I chuckled to my self pulling out the gun in the glove department. I smiled at it cocking it back and watched Y/n leave out the store with Mouse driving off all "happy" and shit. Watch out Y/n I'm coming and you will remember...😈❤️

~Vote!~

~Comment!~