Virginty

Y/n Pov~
Me: What?
Mouse: I thought that since it's your big day it will be good to end your day with something special...but you know if you don't want to you don't have to
He sighed rubbing his face shaking his head.
Mouse: I'm so stupid why did I even ask that question? You know what's let's just drop this whole thing
He was bout to walk out but I grabbed his hand pulling him back.
Me: No stay
He turned towards me looking down at me as I looked up at him. I thought about it then nodded my head.
Me: I'm ready
(Yo legit when I wrote this unthinkable by Alicia keys started playing in my head. Lol anyways back to the story.)
(Rated-r!)
I brought my lips to his kissing him softly. His hands reached my waist resting them softly on there. For some reason this kiss felt different...it felt passionate. My hands slid up his shirt slowly as he soon lifted his arms up helping me take it off him. I threw my hat on the ground and took my shirt off. I kicked my heels off soon feeling short again standing with Mouse. He pulled my skirt down letting me kick it off along with my leggings. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down having him step out of them. Um wow I'm bout to lose my virginty to my best friend. He lead me to the bed laying me down. He got on top of me and I instantly felt the butterflies in my stomach.
Me: You got a rubber?
Mouse: Yeah
He grabbed it off the dresser before he opened it I stopped him.
Me: Wait Mouse?
Mouse: Yeah?
Me: Uh promise to be careful
Mouse: It's okay I'll go slow if you want me to stop just tell me
Me: Okay and one more thing?
Mouse: What?
Me: Promise you won't hurt me
Mouse chuckled shaking his head at me.
Mouse: Babygirl I said I'll be careful but when I stick it in it's gonna hurt a lil
I shook my head no because that's not what I meant. I grabbed his face softly looking in his eyes.
Me: No I'm mean after this promise you won't ditch me and treat me like them other bitches on the street
Mouse: You know(gcf)
Me: Promise me
Mouse: I promise but you know I wouldn't even do you like that babygirl right?
I nodded then he pecked my lips softly and continued what he was bout to do. He unhooked my bra throwing it to the ground kissing my neck, between my chest, down my stomach, and down to my underwear lining. He pulled them of with his teeth kissing my lips softly. He pulled his boxers down finally and slid the rubber on. He looked at me with reassuring eyes making sure I was ready and I nodded. He stuck it in slowly and the deeper he went the more pain I felt. I groaned in pain as my eyes that were closed tight in pain had tears slipping out of them.
Mouse: You want me to stop?
Me: Um no keep going
He stroked in out of me slowly trying to let my tight walls adjust to his large size.
Mouse: Don't worry the pleasure is coming real soon just wait a few mins
I nodded as I felt the pain drift slowly as mins past. As Mouse kept stroking I felt a moan leave my lips. I guess this is the pleasure part. As numerous moans left my mouth and a few groans left Mouse I wanted to feel more.
Me: Mouse go deeper
Mouse: Okay
As I felt the pleasurable pressure form in my stomach a loud moan escaped my mouth. Mouses stroked deep in me but each stroke was slow and pleasuring.
Mouse: Say my name
Me: Mmm Mouse
My nails dug deep in Mouses back as I heard him hiss and groan. As Mouse speed of pace went a lil faster the pressure in my stomach grew. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt Mouse kiss on my neck. As our hands intertwine my orgasm built and so did my moans. As the last couple of strokes Mouse gave both our bodies jerked and our orgasm came. We both breathed heavily as Mouse laid next to me . I looked up at the roof just thinking I lost my virginty to my bestfriend. But it's not even that it wasn't just regular sex it was like...he made love to me. We was quiet for a while too not a word spoken. I think we was just thinking still putting the pieces together of what we did. I got out my thoughts to seeing Mouse lean over throwing the condom away in the bin and then laid back down looking at me. I looked at him soon inching closer to him resting my head on his chest. He put the covers over both of us and had his arm snaked around my waist. I heard his fast heart rate. I looked at him causing him to look down at me. I kissed him...passionately then laid back on his chest. I felt my self drifting off to sleep but I had to let Mouse know something first.
Me: Mouse?
Mouse: Yeah?
Me: I love you
Mouse: I love you too
After that I fell into a deep sleep.
Mouse's Pov~
Just wow... I never did this with anyone. I don't usually make love to females. But Y/n is different she's not a thot she's a lady so I respect her. But damn this... I ain't never gonna forget. I kissed her forehead stroking her hair admiring her and I whispered one last time to her before going to sleep.
Me: I love you
I shut the lights off heading to sleep.
~Vote!~
~Comment!~