Video

Y/n's Pov~

1 week later...~

I blew out hot air as my stylish re-curled a piece of my hair. It at the last part of my video, it was dark, and I wanted to just go home and lay with Mouse. 😩 But of course shit comes up while trying to make a video. Mouse was already finished with his and he was waiting for me to come home. I wanna cuddle...😂😩As all my dancers got back in to place we got ready and danced to the last part of the song it was a wrap. I screamed in excitement happy to be done and over with it. I mean I love making videos I just hate when mistakes are made in them. I grabbed my things and was bout to have a friend drive me home. I didn't bring my car today cause Mouse dropped me off. As I grabbed my things I turned around and soon see Mouse's with roses making me smile.

Me: Aww baby thank you

I grabbed them smelling them and they where beautiful pink roses. Mouse helped me with my things getting his car and soon driving home yay I get to cuddle! We finally made it home heading inside and up to Mouse's room. I got undressed recovering my self with a shirt taking of the makeup on me. Mouse got under the covers with me after getting undressed and I hugged on to his torso as his hand rest on my butt.

Me: I missed you

Mouse: I missed you too

Me: I had a long ass day making this video frustrated the fuck out of me

He chuckled and looked at me.

Mouse: Why what happened?

Me: People kept fucking up so we had to redo tape, after tape, after tape and I was angry as hell!

Mouse bust out laughing he makes fun of me because this is one of my pet peeves. But shit it just erks me.

Mouse: Yo picky ass not everything gonna be perfect

I whined burring my face in his chest smelling his scent.

Me: But I want it to be perfect

Mouse: Look baby you got to learn how to be more patient aight?

I looked up at him nodding.

Me: Alright fine

He smiled then pulled me on top of him hugging me tightly making me giggle.

Mouse: Now give me a kiss I missed yo ass and you ain't give me shit

I giggled then kissed him soon having a smile appear on his face.

Mouse: Now that's better

He bite his lip slapping my ass having me yelp in pain.

Me Mouse that hurt!

Mouse: All well ain't my fault you got a fat ass

He rubbed my butt giving it a light squeeze. I giggled soon hearing a knock on Mouse's door. Mouse's hands slid on my waist then finally invited the person in. It was Mouse's mom she looked at us for a minute and smiled.

M-mom: So y'all finally decided to date?

Mouse: Ma!

I giggled kissing his cheek.

Me: Yes Ma

Mom: I knew y'all was gonna date I can't believe my babies are growing up on me

Mouse: Ma can you please stop?

Mom: I'm sorry baby it is I remember y'all fighting and then kissing each other's cheeks saying you liked each other

Me: Oh yeah I remember that