Is This Love?

Y/n's Pov~

As the days past by Gio's attitude progressed and I was losing him little by little. I thought he would have at least tried to work things out with K'eon especially for me. But he just said fuck the whole situation and didn't even try. Right now I'm at his house in his room chilling but of course things took a turn from good to bad. We started arguing just because I asked him a simple question. Which was why didn't you work things out with K'eon?

Me: All you had to do was talk to him! That's all you had to do what is so hard about it?!

Gio: Y/n don't raise your fucking voice at me aight I know what the fuck I'm doing it's for the best

Me: The best of what?! Your being a fucking dick!

Gio got close to me putting his finger in my face and looked down at me in rage. But at this point Idgaf what is he gonna do?

Gio: Watch your fucking mouth aight?! Cause right now you need to know when to stay in your place?! And I'm trying so hard not to hurt you but your pushing me!

Me: Oh I'm pushing you?!

I stood looking at him. Then I pushed his hand out my face grabbing my purse ready to leave. Before I left I screamed at him one more time.

Me: Fuck you!

Gio: Y/n wait

But I slammed his door leaving I'm going to see Mouse.

Ziaya's Pov~

I was trying to comfort K'eon because he's so mad, hurt, and sad about the whole thing with Gio. But why wouldn't he? He lost his best friend.

K'eon: Baby I just know something ain't right with Gio like he's been acting weird and I'm worried

Me: Me too babe but don't stress over it okay things will get better I promise

K'eon: I know and I tried to believe it but....I just feel like things are only getting worst and something is telling me someone is gonna get hurt

Me: I hope not we gotta warn Y/n to stay away from him

K'eon: If she listens...

Ashley's Pov~

I just got done fucking Mouse and he's sleep like a baby. Thank goodness he called to finished what he started. I'm still pissed about him calling Y/n's name like why does this bitch have my man calling her name. I need pay back from that but Idk what should I do? I heard the door bell ring and I looked out the window to see who it was. I saw Y/n down stairs. I thought of the perfect plan causing me to smile.

Y/n's Pov~

I was down stairs at squads waiting for Mouse to answer the door he told me he's was gonna stay at squad's and we got the whole house to our selves. I heard foot steps and the door open I smiled thinking it was Mouse and my smile dropped quickly. It was Ashley she opened the door and I rolled my eyes seeing her but my heart soon dropped. She was wearing Mouse's shirt and I thought...I thought I was the only one who could do that? Is he really bout to get serious with her? Out of all people?

Ashley: Oh hey Y/n you here for Mouse?

Me: You know what? I-I'm just gonna go don't tell Mouse I stopped by

Ashley: What?

I ran off and the tears starting running down instantly.

Ashley: Y/n! Wait!

I just got in my car leaving I just need space from Mouse. Maybe Gio isn't so bad after all?

Ashley's Pov~

Stupid bitch got what she deserved. I smiled slightly.

Mouse: Ashley?

Oh shit. I shut the door locking it and turned to him.

Me: Yeah?

Mouse: Who was at the door?

Me: No body was there

Mouse: Oh

He rubbed his eyes then looked at his shirt and his faced filled with anger tf?

Mouse: Why do you got my shirt on?!

Me: What's wrong with that?

Mouse: No! See Ashley this is when you piss me off! Don't fucking put my shit on like we in a relationship your just another bitch I fuck! Go change into your shit and take my fucking shirt off!

Me: But how come when Y/n wears your stuff it's okay?!

He looked at me in rage and walked over to me and got real close to my face.

Mouse: You Ashley will never get to have the relationship me and Y/n have! It's nun of your fucking business of what I do with Y/n shit I'm not even sure what we are! Yep there is a big ass possibility I'm in love with her...but with you? That will never happen! Get it through your thick ass skull your just another bitch I fuck!

I shook my head at him mad you know what fuck him.

Me: You know what? Fuck you Mouse ain't nobody want you anyway cause you barely paid a dime for me!

I walked past him going up stairs to change hearing him mumble something.

Mouse: I ain't need you anyways

I hurried up changing and leaving Mouse's shirt on the bed. I went down stairs with all my stuff waiting. Mouse looked at me shaking his head chuckling making me look at him confused.

Mouse: What are you waiting for?

Me: For you to take me home duh

Mouse: Nah I ain't doing that there is a thing called a bus take it

I gasped then I got up opening the door.

Me: By the way lose my number

Mouse: Oh trust sweetie it won't be used thank goodness I didn't give you mine

I slammed the door and breathed out hot air because it's true I can't call Mouse. For some reason he don't give the girls he talk to his number. Every girl except for Y/n. I left standing at the bus stop. Then worst thing that can happen, happened. It started to fucking rain! Man fuck life.

Y/n's Pov~

When I finally made it back to Gio's I knocked on his door wiping away any tears left on my face. He opened it and looked at me sighing. I looked down at my feet then back up at him.

Me: Gio...Gio I'm sorry

He opened his arms having me fall into them hugging him.

Gio: It's okay, it's not your fault I'm the one that's sorry

Man I just need somebody. Somebody to take this pain away cause I'm hurt. Am I in love with Mouse? Is that why this shit hurt? If this is love...I don't want no part of it.

Finally Ashley is gone and out the picture! But what will happen to Y/n, Mouse and Gio in this big love triangle?

~Vote!~

~Comment!~