Back on Track

~1 month later...~

Mouse's Pov~

Finally things are back on track and Y/n is 8 months going on 9 now. It can be any time she could be due so I got the emergency baby bag. Shit this is a big step for me I gotta be prepared for everything.👌😂
But I'm glade things are normal again. All because of bitch ass Tony Y/n had nightmares for a week straight. All because of him I had to hold her tighter to give her protection, I had to wake her up while she screamed in her sleep, I had to watch and hear my baby cry as I tried to calm her down rocking her to sleep. I had to hear her say over and over that he's "coming back". But finally I got my regular babygirl back. I lost her after he took her for two days but I was able to pull her back. Y/n wanted to get the wedding done faster so we should be getting married in 3 days. We trying to pick out our wedding song but we have no idea what to put it as.

Me: Let's make it a cute love song or something idk

I sighed in frustration putting my face in my hands. I looked up as Y/n got up towards the speaker hooking her phone in typing something in.

Me: Babe what are you doing?

She came over to me pulling me out my seat.

Y/n: Come dance with me

Me: But(gcf)

Y/n: Shhh

She grabbed the remote pressing play and Love don't change by Jerimeh came on. I smiled as I placed my hands around her waist as Y/n's arms lock around my neck. We rocked back in forth and I had Y/n do a twirl causing her to giggle. But I slowly brought her closer to me as Y/n rested on my shoulder and there was soon no space between us.

Me: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

I kissed her and when the song finally ended I think we both knew this was our song. Y/n was walking back to her seat but I pulled her back close to me causing her to giggle.

Y/n: What Mouse?

Me: One more dance

Y/n: To what?

I smiled and put on watch me by Silento and Y/n bust out laughing.

Y/n: You serious?

I smiled at her nodding.

Me: Yep come do it with me

She smiled coming close to me as we both started off the song by doing the whip. We smiled and laughed at each other as we made up some moves along the way. It's moments like this I can't forget. Things like this I can say to why I fall in love with Y/n more and more each day in my vows. All truly from my heart instead of written down. But just in case I get nervous I'll write it down.👌😂

I pulled Y/n close as she was still laughing from our dance. As I kissed her she giggled between pecks kissing me back. Just in a few days I'm marrying her.

???'s Pov~

I laughed at their cute little moment. Aww how cute I can't believe he got the bitch pregnant. I snapped a photo on my camera soon calling the boss.

Boss: Hello?

Me: Baby I found them

Boss: Good job hun I knew I can count on you

Me: Let the games begin baby

We both exchanged laughs on the phone soon ending our convo. Now do you remember me Mouse? I giggled smirking as I watched Mouse happily stare down at Y/n as he embraced her.

Uh oh trouble is back! Who is it this time?

~Vote!~

~Comment!~