Friendship Lost

Y/n's Pov~

Gio is being petty asf and ain't talking to me. It's been bout almost a week since he found out bout Mouse taking my virginity. Me and Mouse was in my room chilling. I was laying back texting Zia while Mouse laid back in between my legs with his head resting on my chest. Mouse was watching tv laughing at Kevin Hart I swear his laugh is so cute. Zia is trying to comfort me in to not feeling bad but I do I just need to make things right.

Zia: Girl don't feel bad it ain't even yo fault Ashley's hating ass just opened her big mouth

Me: I know but I was suppose to be working things out with Gio but I've been messing around with Mouse

Zia: 😑 Girl you know damn well you wasn't gonna commit to Gio you and Mouse are alike

Me: I know 👌😂😂😂

Zia: But if you want I can have K'eon try to talk to him

Me: Alright thanx girl talk to you later tell me how everything went

Zia: Alright 💯

I locked my phone putting it to the side.

Mouse: You finally done texting Zia so you can watch the movie?

Me: Yeah

Mouse: Alright first you gotta give me kiss

Me: Hmmm...No

Mouse groaned getting frustrated. He pouted at me making me giggle. I swear he's so adorable. Wait adorable? Well that something new I ain't ever say that. He did his puppy dog face making me feel weak and just wanna give him kisses.

Mouse: Please?

I smiled giggle then leaned down kissing him. I tried to make it quick but Mouse pulled me back deepening it. I giggled but went with it. Our lips moved in sync and when we pulled away I bite Mouse's lip softly.

Mouse: See shit like that is why we always end up having sex

I giggled shaking my head at him as he laid back down laying back while resting his head on my chest. Me and Mouse was laughing at Kevin Hart I swear he is too funny.

Me: Bae your so adorable

Mouse smiled and looked up at me confused oops that slipped out.

Mouse: Well that's something new

Me: I know but you are bae

He chuckled pecking lips once more.

Mouse: Babygirl?

Me: Yeah?

Mouse: I love you

I smiled at him lately Mouse been saying I love you a lot. But it's nice to know her cares about me.

Me: I love you too

We went back to the movie laughing. I hope everything with Gio goes okay.

K'eon's Pov~

I walked up to Gio's house ringing the doorbell. Lately he been MIA on a nigga. He haven't talked to no body since the whole incident but we both knew shawty Y/n ain't the type to cuff. They would try to work it out though but me knowing how things would end up it wasn't gonna happen. Gio opened the door and didn't show no emotion when he saw me.

Gio: What do you want?

Me: I want to talk to you to see how you been

He opened the door letting me in and I sat in the living room on the couch. While he sat in the love seat.

Me: So what's up with you haven't talked to Y/n since the whole thing?

Gio: Pretty much

Me: Gio it's really not that serious we both knew Y/n wasn't the type to cuff

Gio: Tf you mean it's not that serious?!

He stood up and I already knew he was mad. He was only showing anger cause deep down inside...he's hurt.

Me: Gio it's really not!

Gio: You was suppose to be my nigga! But the whole time you knew you didn't even say shit to me!

He came up close to me which pissed me off making me stand up I don't know who tf he think he is but I ain't no punk. Idgaf Gio can get this work.

Me: You coming up real close Gio you might wanna back up you my nigga and all but you can get this work

Gio looked at me side ways then chuckled a little shaking his head.

Gio: My nigga? You got everything fucked up nigga we ain't boys, we ain't homies, we ain't nothing

Me: Oh so it's like that?

Gio: Yeah it's like that you don't mean shit in my life you a non factor nigga

Me: Aight I'm just gone leave cause you tripping

I shoulder bumped past him leaving out the door slamming it. Damn did I just lose my best friend?

~Vote!~

~Comment!~