chapter 40

Lucy's POV:

let's just say that the past few weeks have been horrible, Daddy is dating Lisa Marie Presley, yeah that's right Elvis Presley's daughter. Am I jealous? Yes. She's taking most of Daddy's time leaving me and the twins with less time. The twins love her but they're little and don't understand. Is it bad that I want to copy the movies and split them up? What if they marry? We don't connect very well, the twins adore her so yes I feel left out but they adore her obviously cause of her children and they always play together, I tried talking to her and things but it don't work. I said I liked her Daddy's music and things to make conversation but it doesn't work. You know when you meet someone and you get your first impression of them and sometimes it's bad like there's something you don't trust? Well that's what I got off her. I can't tell Daddy though cause he'll just think I'm being paranoid that I'm gonna get pushed out. I get downstairs and go straight outside, Elnora is visiting me today so I'm gonna talk to her about it. When she arrives we go off to my favourite tree and climb up it.

"Who was that lady?" She asks

"Daddy's new girlfriend Lisa, I don't like her. I get a bad vibe off her"

"But you can have a mother figure, especially where you're becoming older"

"I don't need her though, I got the maids, Janet, Elizabeth,  I got loads of other people. I'll be fine. She never talks to me often so yeah that's gonna sure help isn't it"

"What do you mean she don't talk often?"

"At the dinner table she makes conversation with the twins but not me. I always just talk to Daddy instead"

"Have you told him how you feel?"

"No, he will think I'm being paranoid and jealous cause I won't have his full attention which is true but what if I get nightmares? I can't go and sleep with him cause she's there.....omg that's it"

"What?"

"Get Daddy to always have to sleep with me, so Lisa will get annoyed and if I do what the movies do then she'll leave"

"Lucy I don't like the sound of that, uncle Mike might be happy to have a girlfriend"

"Don't say that, you're meant to be on my side"

"Sorry but I know he haven't had many partners cause they all use him for his money. Just don't go doing something stupid" she says and with that she climbs down and walks off. Well that was a quick visit then.

I like the sound of that, what if it is generally true and I actually do have a nightmare? I'm gonna try the first fake one tonight.

10pm

So I'm laying in bed and have just listened to sad songs to get the tears, I just have to get the scream in 3,2,1

Michael's POV:

"What's that?" Lisa asks

"It's Lucy, she's having a nightmare"

"A nightmare at her age? Isn't it a little old?"

"No, she's been through a lot. I may have to spend the rest of the night in her room so if I don't come back see you in the morning"

"Ok" she smiles

I walk to Lucy's room and wake her up from the nightmare. "Sweetie you ok? What was this one?"

"One I've never had a flashback of before"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No cause you haven't been told it before, it's disgusting and horrible"