Chapter 54

April 17th 2000

Michael's POV:

So today's the day my baby girl goes on her trip to Brazil, I'm very nervous of her going but I know she will be safe and Omer is going too. Will she be recognised? I don't want her getting hurt. Of course I'm going to miss her too. Jeff comes and takes her suitcase out to the car and I wait by the front door as Lucy says bye to her siblings. She comes to the door and hugs me, I hug her back and softly stroke her hair, she's getting even taller it's scary.

"I'm gonna miss you"

"I'm gonna miss you too, don't forget to buy me a present" I laugh

"I won't" she smiles

"Well have a wonderful time, I'll see you in a week"

"I love you Dad"

"I love you more" I hug her one more time and kiss her head then off she goes, my baby girl off to Brazil with school for the week.

Lucy's POV:

I take my case off Jeff and say bye, I'm so excited to go to Brazil. I went with Dad for his music video of They don't care about us and I loved it.

"Hey, you excited?" Omer smiles

"Yeah, you?"

"Of course"

"I'm surprised your not meeting us there where you took your own plane" Sophie says

Sophie is the school bully, she hates me and picks on me cause of who I am. I ignore her and we leave. Finally, Brazil here I come.

Brazil

I love it here, it's still as beautiful as I remember it even though we're in a different area to when I was last here. We all go to have lunch after we dropped our bags off and then we have lunch and visit an attraction. Sorted already got Dad's present and I haven't even been here a day.

5pm

We're back at the resort in the dinner hall "Omer this doesn't taste right, the chicken taste gone off and I think I'm gonna be sick"

"Let me try" I have some of my drink and he tries it, his eyes goes wide and I feel my stomach doing flips "it's not chicken, it's beef"

We hear laughs and see Sophie and her friends laughing, I run off to the restrooms and throw up. After a while I come out and Omer is stood there holding a glass of water

"Thanks" I take it off him and drink it

"They swapped your plate, you wanna tell the teacher?"

"No, they will leave me alone soon when they find someone else" we have desert and after some more activities it's bed time. We're in a massive tent half have the girls whilst the other half have the boys. I instantly fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes.

*Dream*

"mommy I'm hungry" I say climbing up onto the couch next to my mom

"well we got no food so go away I'm busy" mom says pushing me away that I fall off the couch, I get up and toddle off to the next room maybe my dad will have something to eat

"what are you doing in here get out!" he yells as soon as I set foot into the room

"I'm hungry"

"aww are you hungry sweetheart?" he smiles coming towards me and kneeling down to my level and I nod yes "WELL TOUGH" he yells in my face pushing me away with a lot of force.