chapter 55

Lucy's POV:

I'm so excited, I'm finally gonna see 2pac live. This is a massive thing for me, I've never seen anyone live except my family members obviously. Dad can't come but he's gonna stay in the car and I'm gonna be with Stevie and James, they're fans too oh and tall so I'm guaranteed to see. This is my main birthday present and it will forever be one of my favourites. Dad isn't really 100% happy with the fact I'm a fan cause of the words in some of his songs and things but he said I can listen to his songs along as I don't repeat any of them especially around Prince and Paris. I grab my cardigan out my suitcase and we finally leave, see this proves Dad is the best. We've flown out to see his show as it's not in Califonia, he makes things happen for us even if it meant cancelling work plans and the fact my birthday was 2 weeks ago so technically it's like a random present.

"Not much longer" I smile

"I gave James your money to keep safe ok?"

"Ok"

"And stay close to them ok?"

"Ok"

"Don't wander off, make sure one of them is with you at all times"

"Ok"

"No getting into mosh pits"

"Okkayyy" I say dragging it a long time

"And no-"

"Dad I'll be fine" I chuckle interrupting him

"I was only gonna say no singing loud when you're on someone's shoulders so they don't go death"

"And your final one, yes I will have a nice time"

"We're here" Stevie says as we stop

I hug Dad and get out the car, there's not actually that many people. Yes there's loads but not a big load. Is that cause I'm used to my family's shows being loads? We enter the gates and I stay close to Stevie and James just as Dad said.

"What you wanna get?" James ask as I'm looking at the merchandise

"How much did Dad give you?"

"$300"

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah"

"Wow, he's the best"

"What can I get you sweetie?" The women smiles

"One of everything please" I smile

"Sure, someone's been saving" she smiles and starts putting stuff in the bag.

"I only managed to save $40 but my Dad gave me loads"

"Well you're lucky to have such a nice Dad, one time in the 80s I saved $400 for a Michael Jackson concert on his Bad tour and $500 for his Dangerous one"

"You did?"

"Yeah I did the same as you, one of every item" she hands me a bag full of stuff "what size for the clothing?"

I look at James and he smiles "go with medium, so you can wear them when you're older"

She nods ok and starts to add them

"Did you like his tours? I saw him on Dangerous" I smile, I also saw HIStory for our birthday but I didn't say it, oh and I've seen his performances at awards and things even around the house.

"He was amazing, I did go to victory too but I was little and didn't have much but I managed half of the merchandise. Which show did you see him at?"