Chapter 47

Lucy POV:

"So if they're not a couple, why did they get married?" Omer asks

"I think it's something to do with Grandma, I don't fully know but I'm happy for him even though it will be a divorce soon. He's always wanted his own child too and Debbie is being kind enough to do that."

"Yeah, it's cause she's known him a long time and things"

"Yeah" I sigh

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just. Don't worry, it's nothing really"

"There is something"

"No I'm just being over sensitive again"

"Tell me, you know you can tell me anything"

"It's just everyone known Dad a long time, even you, it's hard to get around the fact all these people including people my age such as you, Mac and my cousins have known Dad longer than me"

"We may of known him longer but who sees him more often? Who knows him more than us?"

"Me"

"Exactly, knowing someone isn't how long you know them. It's how much you know them"

"You're right, I hate being so sensitive all the time"

"Don't hate it, embrace it. Look at Michael, he can be sensitive cause of the hurt he received in his past just like you but he embraces it. He's careful with things and thinks everything through fully."

"Yeah, can we stop this topic now?"

"Sure, let's go and see Brooklyn"

I smile and we get up and head over to the zoo, once we get to Brooklyn's pen Omer smiles at the new photos I put inside her house. "Hey don't laugh, it's so she isn't lonely. She even have a teddy bear" I smile pointing to a gigantic teddy bear in the corner

"She may eat it" he giggles

"Look at this picture" I smile pointing to a picture of her asleep next to the bear with her head on it as a pillow

"Aww, that is so cute"

"That's cause she is cute, aren't you?" I coo petting Brooklyn

"Wanna do something fun with her?"

I raise an eyebrow "such as?"

"Show her around the house"

"I already did that, Lisa hated it"

"But she isn't here, this time Brooklyn can even see your bedroom and we can watch a movie"

"Come on then" I smile

Michael's POV:

I wake up and go to have a shower, after getting dressed and sorting my hair out I head downstairs. As I pass Lucy's room I hear laughter at a movie but I heard a strange noise and it isn't snorting when you laugh so much. I walk to her door and sneak my head in, seriously? I rub my eyes and it's real.

Omer and Lucy sat on the bed watching tv by next to Lucy is Brooklyn sat down resting her head on the edge of the bed. It's cute, I quickly go and get the camera and come back to get a picture. Once I got one I go downstairs. I got a plan to let them think they got away with this. I go to the office and make the arrangements to get the photo printed out on a canvas but to arrive in a few days time. This will be fun.

Week Later

"To the left more.......perfect" I smile

The photo arrived yesterday but I waited until today as Omer is visiting so it's more fun. I got the picture in the dining room and they're about to come soon for lunch.

"Thanks Jack" I smile

"Lucy, Omer, Amanda, Maya. Food" Mark yells

They all run to the room and sit down, Lucy and Omer looks at the picture wide eyed. I let out a laugh and look at them "thought you got away with me not knowing?"

"Yeah" Omer smiles

"I know everything" I smile

"It was Lucy's idea"

"Hey, no it wasn't"

"It was joint then"

"Ugh fine, yes it was joint"

"It was partly your idea too, I'm not taking the wraps for you"

"Guys stop acting like a married couple" Amanda laughs

"We're not" they both answer

"Yes you are"

I just smile and eat my food, yeah they're gonna end up together in the future I know they will.

----------

Author's Note:

Hey everyone :)

Thanks for all the votes/comments, much appreciated :)
This book is coming near the end soon but there will be a sequel :)