chapter 44

August 29th 1995

Lucy's POV:

I wake up and immediately go to have a shower, I dry my hair then go to the closet and find a dress with a note on it.

'Happy Birthday Princess,
Wear this dress please
Love Daddy xxx'

It's an Alice in Wonderland dress, I'm starting to get into Alice in Wonderland loads now. I put the dress on and leave my hair curly then I slip on my white dolly shoes. I make way downstairs and Mark has breakfast waiting for me, it's my favourite pancakes and bananas with chocolate spread.

"Mark where's Daddy and the twins?"

"They're busy but your father will be here to get you in a little bit"

"Ok, thank you"

I dig into my food and Daddy arrives as I reached the 3/4 way through point.

"Happy Birthday Sweetie" he smiles and kisses my head

"Thank you and happy birthday to you too, am I having a party?" I smile

"You sure are, everyone will be arriving between 11 and 12"

"What theme is it?"

"It's a surprise"

"Dadddyyyy"

"It's not giving you any clues or telling you, you have to wait and see ok?"

"Ok" I frown and eat the last of my food.

12pm

"Daddy you better not walk me into anything" I giggle as he holds his hands over my eyes

"I won't, right we're at a step so be careful"

After a few more footsteps we come to a standstill. "Happy Birthday" everyone cheers as Daddy moves his hands.

I smile and look around in amazement, it's an Alice in Wonderland tea party theme.

"I love it, thank you Daddy" I smile hugging him

"You're welcome Sweetie"

I look at the twins and laugh, they're dressed up as Tweedle Dum (Maya) and Tweedle Dee (Amanda)

Two people catches my attention though, Mac and Omer. They're both dressed as the Mad Hatter, obviously trying to catch my attention. They both like me and I mean like like. How do I know this? Daddy was a massive kid and told me when he told them he wouldn't. Do I like them back? As friends yes. Do I like like them? Mac I don't and Omer I.....do. don't you dare tell anyone that, it's our little secret. Yes Mac is a nice person but I find I got more in common with Omer and he's so cute.

Few hours later

"Come on Luce you gotta pick one" Mac smiles as him and Omer both pose.

They wanna both dance with me but I don't know who to pick, I don't want to pick one and make the other sad and they refuse to let me pick both.

"I pick......Daddy" I smile and runs off

Michael's POV:

Lucy runs over to me and I pick her up spinning her around. "Hey Princess" I smile

"Hi Daddy"

"Why are Mac and Omer looking sad?"

"I was meant to pick one of them to dance with but I picked you"

I laugh and kiss her cheek "that's my girl, you're way too young for boys"

"Daddy I'm 10"

"Well to me you're not so stop being so tall" I laugh