chapter 39

Lucy's POV:

So California is now at it's peak season of July aka extremely hot season, isn't it strange how the same state can have different temperatures cause I remember living in San Francisco before I came to the care home down here the temperature being cooler than it is here. So on May 6th the twins turned 5yrs old, they finally leave me alone when I say no cause I got homework so I can't play with them but I think it's cause they don't want another home alone situation again. Daddy has been his good old self as normal, he got the girls a pet each cause I had Brooklyn they got a rabbit called Thumper and Fluffy. We're in Bahrain and have been for the past 24hrs, Mac is here also. I was playing this game with the twins and I see Daddy and Mac making water balloons, I get up and go over to the kitchen.

"Daddy what you doing?"

"Making water balloons"

"Why?"

"We're gonna throw them at the fans, some will be signed" Mac smiles

"Can I join in?"

Daddy looks hesitant

"Please Michael"

"Alright but let me make sure there's no paparazzi around ok?"

I smile and nod ok, Daddy walks off to the balcony and I help Mac. Luckily there's no paparazzi around so I can join in un masked. We go out to the balcony and Daddy signs some

"This one is signed" Mac shouts and throws it over, literally everyone fights over a bit of a balloon. They're like a load of animals waiting for their food which you see on the documentary channel, I go over to Daddy and hold my hands up for a hug and he picks me up. Yes mission A complete,  Mac sneaks a water balloon into my hand and I carefully hold it.

"Daddy can we wave to your fans?" I smile

"Sure" he smiles and steps out from behind the pillar and waves to his fans with his free hand.

I look at Mac and nod, he nods back and we both hit Daddy with a water balloon "gotcha" I laugh

"Oh you're smooth" he laughs "I will admit that was good"

I smile as he puts me down.

Michael's POV:

Oh that was good, why didn't I see it coming? Infront of the fans too, I grab a balloon and un tie the knot, I stand behind them and empty the water on both of their heads. My turn to laugh now. After 30 minutes we go inside and my hair is nearly dried out so I go to spend time with the twins whilst the other two went to play chess apparently. After an hour or so I decided to take the children out so I sent the guards to find a quiet part on the beach and we go there.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Lucy?"

"Can you help me build something big?"

"Such as?"

"A castle to put candles in but I don't want a simple classic castle"

"Alright" I smile and grabs a spade

2 hours later

"It's perfect" Lucy smiles and hugs me "thank you for helping me"

"You're welcome" I smile hugging her back

The sun is starting to set so we put candles in the castle which we somehow already had with us and head to the restaurant.

Lucy's POV:

Daddy let us go to play in the jungle gym play area whilst we wait for food as long as we tell no one who we are so no attention will be caused to Daddy.

"Tag you're it" Maya laughs tagging me and running off

I'm planning to get Mac, he always hides though so I miss him. His favourite is the ball pit but it didn't go down too well when I tagged someone thinking it was Mac but it wasn't. Most awkward situation of my life ever. I go in the slide and stop half way, he's bound to come down here soon, hopefully before some stranger does.

"Where is she?" I hear Mac at the top of the slide ask

"I saw her a minute ago by the ball pit" Amanda replies

I hear a noise, someone is coming down. Please be Mac.

Mac slides around the bends and stops as he hits me "uh oh" he says wide eyed

"Yes finally, tag" I smile and quickly slide down, I run off and dive into the ball pit and hide in the corner.

"Maya, Amanda, Lucy, Mac. Dinner is done come on" Jamie calls so I come out of hiding and we all come from our different directions to the entrance. I pick up my shoes and carry them back to our table.

"Daddy I saw a leaflet so I picked it up" I smile handing him the leaflet

"I'll look at it after dinner ok?" He smiles

I nod ok and dig into my food, man playing hide n seek works up an appetite. After dinner Daddy did just as he said and looked at the leaflet, when he finish looking at it he smiled at me, that means we can go.

"We'll go in a few days ok?"

"Thank you Daddy" I smile

3 Days Later

I wake up and quickly get dressed with my swimsuit on under my clothes, we're going today. I'm going to finally swim with dolphins and I'm so excited. When we arrive me and Mac runs off to look at the dolphins until it's time. Omg they're so cute, I stand there and gently pets the dolphin called April, sadly her birthday isn't in April ahaha. After we done the petting and feeding etc etc I can finally swim with April. After a few hours I get changed and we go to the gift store/photo collection and then head back to the hotel. Today has been so fun, we're going home tomorrow which I'm excited about cause I get to see Brooklyn. This is my 2nd holiday with Daddy and I loved it, every littke bit of it. I'm hoping one day in the future we can go to Japan cause I'd love to visit there, but then again I want to visit another country where they will have Daddy's merchandise which I don't already have. One day I could open a Michael Jackson merchandise museum, imagine how cool that would be.

-----------------------

Author's Note

Hey all, please feel free to give some suggestions, I'm struggling on ideas between now and until Prince's birth and I don't feel comfortable skipping that many years :)