chapter 25

October 25th 1992

Michael's POV

"Lucy get up"

"no, it's too early"

"I'll do a Jermaine and throw a bucket of water over you"

"you wouldn't do that" she mumbles into her pillow whilst putting another one on top of her head

"why wouldn't I do that?"

"cause you love me"

"doesn't mean I'll won't do it. come on you gotta have breakfast"

"it's too early and is still dark outside"

I've been here for nearly an hour now, it's only 7am. no where near early, I pull the blanket off and she has a fleece blanket over here so I try to pull that off too but she's holding onto it tightly

"Lucy come on, the plane will be waiting"

"5 more minutes please"

"you said that 45 minutes ago"

I get no reply, I walk into her bathroom and turns the shower on then I walk back to the room and tickle her

"stop it daddy"

"will you get up?"

"yes" she giggles so I stop and she sits up and yawns

"come on, your shower will be the right temperature now"

"ugh, fine" she slowly gets out of bed and makes her way to the bathroom. I put her blanket back on her bed and goes downstairs. if she's this bad now I dread to think of how she's gonna be as a teenager.

Lucy's POV:

I finish drying my hair and I get changed into a simple tribal design jump suit then I put my black dolly shoes on and quickly brush my hair through one more time then i go downstairs, it's only now starting to get light and I'm already dressed now this isn't fair.

"morning Princess" Daddy smiles as he takes a sip of his drink and turns the page of the paper, yep the typical grandfather look.

"morning" I smile and sit down, resting my head on my arms as I wait for breakfast to arrive.

45 minutes later

"Lucy come on" Dad calls from the limo and I give Brooklyn another hug and runs back towards the limo "ready?" he smiles

"yep" I smile back and get in, we arrive at the airport and it's so many people here chanting Daddy's name. I grab my scarf and wrap it around my head then we make our way out the limo as all the body guards surrounds us, we get inside and the noise is horrible. it's loads of high pitch girls,  thank god we got a private jet and don't have to wait ages like other people.

Disneyland

Michael's POV:

we just arrived and thanks to me obviously having this big status we get to skip check in.

"what hotel are we in?" Lucy asks as she holds my hand, lucky for us the staff was kind enough and got the route to the castle closed so no one can see us so Lucy don't need her face covered.

"it's a surprise"

"ugh, please daddy"

"nope" I smile

"please"

"you have to wait and see"

"I know what it is"