chapter 49

Christmas ~ 1997

Lucy's POV:

I was sat there with the twins playing with the new remote control cars they got whilst Prince sits there laughing as he watches.

"There's another present too" Daddy smiles

"What is it?" We ask

"You're getting a little sister in April"

I smile and nod ok, he didn't push us out with Prince but I'm nervous about this one, it's a girl and his biological girl. I'm being over sensitive again I know but I can't help it. The doorbell rings so I get up and let everyone in.

"Elnora come here" I smile grabbing her arm and pulling her upstairs

"What?" She smiles sitting on my bed

"So I'm getting a baby sister in April"

"That's amazing, I wish I had siblings. I mean on my Mom's side"

"I'm nervous he's gonna push us out"

"He didn't with Prince and hopefully this one will be good like Prince and not cry loads. Brooke cried loads when she was a baby"

"Don't tell me that, you'll make me think of all the worse case scenarios"

"Sorry, it will be ok I promise. Don't let this spoil your Christmas"

"You're right, come on we got remote control cars" I smile and we go back downstairs

April 3rd 1998

I sit there holding my new baby sister, Paris Katherine Jackson. She's cute, so far she's been home 6 hours and Daddy hasn't pushed me out or anything which is good so I panicked at Christmas over nothing. It's going to be ok, nothing bad will happen.

Few days later

"Can I help" I smile at Daddy who's feeding Paris

"Not today Sweetie, she's playing up"

I sigh and walk away, I've literally done nothing with Paris since she was 2 days old. She cries a lot, way more than Prince did. Things are going downhill and I don't like it, hopefully when she's a few months old and don't need so much attention it will be somewhat normal. Hopefully.