Meeting with God

It was finally over, the battle against the Sin Archbishop of Greed. Regulus Corneas was finally over.

While Subaru did want to relax after the tough battle that injured (and killed) even Reinhard van Astrea. He couldn't relax, not until they defeat the other Sin Archbishops.

Reinhard went ahead to help the others fight off the Sin Archbishops despite the fact that he's injured after the battle with Regulus, guess he's just built different.

Either way, Subaru and Emilia quickly hurried towards the other battles to either see the outcome, or maybe even help in battle.

Subaru: Atleast we've taken care of this guy, huh.....

Suddenly, Subaru stopped running and clutched his head, due to the fact there's a sudden pain in his head.

Emilia: Subaru?

Subaru:...A-ah....It's nothing....i just.....

Subaru's started to lose conciousness and after a few seconds of wobbiling. He collapsed.

Emilia: Subaru?!

Subaru was losing conciousness, but this time it felt that he was dying. Granted the wasn't much pain, but he knew this feeling, he was about to die....He didn't understand why....Why after defeating Regulus does he have to die with no explaination? Will Subaru need to fight Regulus again? At this point, Subaru wasn't even hearing Emilia's cries, he just felt frustrated....

Eventually, Subaru died. Just like that, with no explaination....

............

............

Then, Subaru opened his eyes and......he was in a.....white void?

Subaru: This isn't what's usually supposed to happen.....What's going on?

???: I can answer that.

Subaru quickly looked towards the direction of the sound, and saw a man that was on the tall side with an average build, with long brown hair and golden eyes.

Subaru: Who are you?

???: I'm god. God of everything.

Subaru:....*sigh* Great, another arrogant and delusional bozo that thinks he's top of the world.

God: You know, while i don't really like how you just described me, it really doesn't matter what you think right know. You'll be convinced after this.

Subaru: Pff- yea, sure buddy.

God:......Maybe this will help.

The being that calls himself "god" snapped his fingers, and right afterwords Subaru felt an aura from him that puts anyone he's ever met to shame. He felt like he was about to piss his pants.

The being called "god" then snapped his fingers again and all the aura was gone like it was never there.

Subaru:.....You...

God: So? Still in doubt?

While Subaru recognized that this person is extremely powerful, he was still skeptical of the whole "god" thing.

God: Silence is good enough for me. Should i explain why i brought you here in the first place?

Subaru:....Wait a minute.....You were the one that killed me!!

God: There was no other way to bring you here. But don't worry! I'll give you something in return.

Subaru: Something that's equivalent to erasing Regulus's defeat?