Back to Zero With My Worst Enemy

Regulus: I mean seriously, who greets someone with "tsk"? It's the first time we've ever seen eachother and you greet people like that? Did no one ever teach you proper manners?

Subaru wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it was probably something like this. He also felt REALLY uncomfortable talking to the guy that tried to kill him about 10 minutes ago.

Subaru: You're Regulus, right?

Regulus: You're not going to answer my question? Also, you should introduce yourself first before doing or asking anything else. Normally it would be difficult to establish a conversation with someone like you, but since you're aware of my name. Then you must be the one that i'm contracted to, no?

Subaru:......Yea, yea. I'm the one who is contracted to you. Oh also, i'm pretty sure some thieves are go-

Regulus: You're not going to introduce yourself? While i am aware of you first and last name, it's still common courtesy to present your own, isn't it? So-

Subaru: Alright! How about this? I'll introduce myself first, and then you can  tell me your own name, despite the fact i already know it....

Regulus: I was talking just now, wasn't i? You should let people finish their sentences. Frankly, as far as this conversation goes, you've done nothing but disrespect my rights!

Subaru already gave up in trying to argue with him.

Subaru:.....My name is Natsuki Subaru.

There was not even a tiny bit of excitement in his voice when he said his name.

Regulus: There, that wasn't so hard now, was it? Anyway, i should introduce myself now, shouldn't i? My name is Regulus Corneas.

Well.....Atleast he isn't a Sin Archbishop now......I think?

But then, Subaru heard talking behind him.

Kan: Whar are you two talking about?

Chin: If you don't want to get hurt, give us all your valuables.

Subaru: Oh, right....Forgot about those three.....*sigh* listen up, Ton, Kan, Chin i'm not really in the mood for this, so could you just piss off?

All three of them were suprised by the fact this random dude knew their names.

Ton: Huh?

Subaru: By the way, Regulus?

Subaru walked closer to Regulus and sat down next to him.

Subaru: I know their annoying, but please don't kill them.

Regulus:....Why would you just assume that i'd want to kill them? I'm not some violent beast that randomly murders people on sight, why would you assume the actions of someone that you just met-

Chin: Hey! We're really robbing you here! If you don't give us your stuff, then we'll kill ya!.

Regulus: So, you just walk up to me and demand that i give you MY stuff? It's-

Subaru: Look, can't you just knock them out with your Authority?

Regulus: And once again you interupt me. You should learn to let people finish speaking before you start talking. I'm trying to communicate with those three, and you interupt me like it's no big deal.

At this point, Subaru decided that trying to argue with this new Regulus is about as difficult as the old one.

Subaru:.....*sigh* Alright, i'm sorry. I'm sorry i interupted you, okay?

Regulus: Atleast you apologized, after all. It's important to apologize to people if you do something wrong, that way you can continue having a normal conversation with them without any problems.