Rematch

Minutes passed and nobody came.

Regulus waited and waited, but nobody came to attack the carriage like Subaru predicted.

He's had enough of this. He now knew that Subaru was wrong about this prediction.

While Rem and Crusch were conversing he stood up from his seat.

Crusch:...What are you doing?

She may have asked that question, but Regulus had no interest to give her a full answer.

Regulus: What makes you think that you can demand my intentions from me, hah? I don't care who you are, whether it be a knight, a royal canditate, the sword saint or the divine dragon. I will do as I please as that is my right as a human being.

Crusch frowned at his attitude, but her eyes quickly widened realizing what he was about to do.

He walked towards the back of the carriage....And jumped off on to the side of the road.

Both Rem and Crusch looked out of the carriage to see what Regulus was doing...But he was gone.

Crusch then looked up, realizing that Regulus was in the air...Flying...?

No, he was falling down at high speeds, but the moment he hit the ground...Nothing happened to it, it looked just like it did before.

And he jumped again, he practicly flew into the air as he gained massive distance from the carriage.

Crusch:...How did he-

Rem: If I can be honest...I'm not really surprised.

*later*

Everything was going as planned.

Subaru was currently fighting Petelgeuse alongside Julius once again.

He hadn't really changed his strategy much from what happened originally, except for removing the fire stones from Emilia's carriage before they went off.

Right now Julius was using Subaru's eyes to fight against Petelgeuse's Unseen hands, Subaru hadn't thought about it much, since the thought of the Witchcult makes him want to puke up his breakfast, but compared to the other Archbishops Petelgeuse isn't anything special.

The only reason why Petegeuse is a real threat is because his Unseen hands are invisible, if they weren't than Petelgeuse would have been killed long before Subaru even arrived in this world.

Petelgeuse: Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!! I thought the Witch loved me!! She loves me!! Love! Love! Love!

The madman screamed as his Unseen hands tried to rip Julius apart, but to no avail.

The fight was going almost the exact same as last time, even everything that led up to this moment was the same.

There was one diffirence though, unlike last time where Petelgeuse asked him if he was Pride....

This time, he asked him if he was Pride or Greed.

At first he was surprised that the question changed, but after some thought he figured that it made sense.

Regulus is no longer part of the Witchcult and he still has the Witchfactor of Greed, so they're obviously trying to find Greed.

But apart from those little changes, nothing truly changed in this situation.

But then as Petelgeuse was about to send his Unseen hands at Julius once again, an unexpected voice was heard from the forest.

Regulus: Your mind is honestly something else, and just so you know, that is not a compliment. You told me that there was supposed to be an apparant attack on blue and yet nothing happened. Don't you understand that some people have better things to do than entertain your stupid ideas and "plans"?