Regulus Corneas Vs Julius Juukulius

Julius had said it. Now there was no other option for Julius but to kill the brat infront of him.

Disrespect against the Sage Council cannot be tolerated.

The only thing Julius feels bad about is Emilia's reputation after this, but it didn't matter as the brat infront of him insulted the Sage Council.

There was only one word to describe the boy infront of Julius.

A fool.

He just noticed but Reinhard seemed shocked at Julius's words.

It didn't matter. It was either him killing this brat, or one of the other knights would do it.

The duel started and Regulus.....Dropped his weapon to the side?

Julius: Surrender is not an option if you wish to survive. But if you stay there like that I'll do my best to make it painless.

Regulus: Oh no, that's not why I threw that toy away. I simply don't swing toys around. Do I look like a barbarian to you? It's getting fairly difficult to actually get angry at your disrespect now. But you're lucky that that idiot managed to convince me not to kill you.

Julius didn't bother to ask who he was talking about, it's not like he could kill him. He was the greatest of the knights and he was a simple arrogant boy, that was it.

So Julius charged towards Regulus. But Regulus simply stood there, bored.

It didn't matter as Julius got close enough as he swung his sword, straight for the neck.

And so, Julius sword goes straight through his nec-

*Shatter*

The sword.....shattered? On impact? What just happened?

Julius jumped back as the other knights cheers stopped as they looked on in shock.

Julius:...What just....

Regulus: What's wrong? Can't fight without some worthless metal to swing around? Don't tell me that you actually thought that you could win by hitting me with a piece of metal, you didn't actually think something like that would work, right? If you did, then i'm just impressed at the fact at how many idiots i've met today.

Julius:....Can you manipulate magic into making some kind of barrier?

Regulus: Do I look like I need some magical barrier to protect myself? You can't hurt me because you're worthless. A worthless piece of shit knight who can't even do his job correctly, tell me, why didn't YOU defend the Royal Canditates from their disgusting insults?

Julius didn't say anything as someone threw him another sword and flying glowing orbs started to surround him.

Julius figured that with enough power, he'd be able to break whatever magic Regulus was using.

Julius once again charged towards Regulus, but this time he stopped infront of him.

He then raised his sword in the air as the sword started shining brightly.

Julius: You got too arrogant, you've lost. Al Clarista!!

Al Clarista is able to slash through almost anything, no matter how tough it was, the last two times he had used this technique was in Vollachia against the 1st and 9th Divine Generals.

There was no way that Julius's victory wasn't assured.

After all, Al Clarista can slash almost anything.

.........

Keyword "Almost"

The moment his sword made contact with Regulus's face, once again, it shattered like it was nothing but glass.