Before the Attack

Subaru woke up, wide eyed. No matter how many times he died, he would never get used to it. Well, atleast that's what he thinks.

It's definatly not one of the worst deaths Subaru has had.

But still, even if the death is almost painless. Death is still death.

Subaru sat up and spoke to Rem and Ram like any other loop.

After he left the room, he thought about his current problems.

Subaru: (Alright, so I now have the witch's scent on me since I died, so that's problem number one....Problem number two is Regulus.....I wonder.....Can I talk about RBD with him?)

While he was walking he saw Regulus coming out of his room.

Subaru: (I guess it doesn't hurt to try, right?........Wait a second....It does hurt if Satella grabs my heart!)

Subaru: O-Oh! Hey, Regulus! Can you come here for a second?

Regulus: Look, I feel like you won't ever stop calling me by my first name, since your tiny brain never comprehends what I say to you. So, could you at the very least use a honorific? I'm not sure if you know, but when you call me just by my first name, you never think about how I feel, I consider it very frustrating in fact, but I guess I need to consider your excuse of a brain when talking to you.

Subaru: (.....He just called me stupid with extra steps, didn't he? God I wish he'd shut up.....Although the fact that he wants me to use a honorific is new, I guess.......Should I call him "san" then?.....You know what? Screw it.)

Subaru: *sigh*.......Regulus-senpai.

Regulus: I guess that's good enough. Anyways, you needed me for something, right? So hurry up so that I don't have to waste anymore time.

Subaru: (Oh, right. I almost forgot because of this guy talking....Actually....Maybe it's better to not risk it, if he knew than he would have remembered the previous loop......I think?)

Subaru: Aaaaaactually, I just had to tell you that we're going to discuss our reward with Roswaal.

Subaru then turned around to leave, but before he could he was grabbed by Regulus.

Regulus: Did you seriously just tell me something I already knew? Whi-

Subaru: Oh, don't even start ranting again! How was I supposed to know that you knew?

Regulus: Who gave you the right to interupt me while i'm speaking? Not only that, but you ask a question I would have answered before you interupted me, but now you've wasted my time which belongs to me. Now since you clearly can't even remember memories from last night, i'll be kind enough to tell you them again despite the fact that you should know this yourself, but since i'm so generous and kind i'll remind you that we were informed last night before they even started to prepare out rooms.

Subaru: (Ah...Forgot about that due to the events of the last loop.)

Regulus: So don't you think that it would be kind of you to apologize for wasting my time? After all, I could have been doing a million more productive and better things than discussing something as pointless as this with you.

Subaru:.....Sorry, Regulus-senpai.

Subaru: (Urgh....Saying that makes me feel sick....)

Regulus:...That sounded insencere but since I Regulus Corneas don't want to waste anymore of my precious time, i'll let it go.

Subaru: Right......

Subaru walked away, trying to get away from there as fast as possible while walking.