Annoying Surprise

Regulus wanted to pulverize everything in sight.

What had he done wrong to deserve this for the last two months? He's had to endure the existance of Natsuki Subaru, fight off people that kept disrespecting his rights and overal have a pretty horrible time all things considered.

So now, that he had his peace and quiet time, where the maids didn't bother him since Ram wasn't here, Beatrice hadn't even shown up since their last encounter. So, why?

Why the hell was a black haired woman with revealing clothes standing before him?!

Elsa: Ah~ I remember you, I almost managed to get a glimpse at your bowels~

Regulus: Hah? Not only do you come in here uninvited, not only do you make the concious decision to interupt my afternoon by stopping me in this hallway, you also speak as if we've met before? Don't you think that forcing your own delusional memories on other people is nothing but distasteful? I have done nothing but-

Behind Regulus the floor above him collapsed, he turned to look at what caused it and he saw a blond girl with even more revealing clothes than Elsa and a nasty grin on her face.

???: Too long! You're annoying this lovely lady!

Her left arm turned into a giant black monsterous hand. She swung it towards Regulus and due to the force of the blow he was sent flying through the window and out to the backyard. He "landed" on the grass, but it caused he crator to form.

The crazy girl had jumped down from the hole in the wall that she made onto the garden thanks to wings that had suddenly appeared on her back.

Regulus jumped out of the crator, revealing no damage or even a speck of dust on him. Although despite the fact that his physical being hadn't changed in any way, shape or form. His mood had certainly soured.

Regulus: Bah. Out of all women in this world, I just had to meet a clay woman with a shitty personality, didn't I?

She landed on the ground as she started to mock Regulus.

???: Aren't you just a killjoy? I don't like the way you talk, the spoiled arrogance that is in your bland voice....Who do you take this lovely lady for?!

They both stared at eachother, the attacker with a glare that could kill people and Regulus with his own glare that indicated disgust.

With a single swipe of his hand, the attacker's body was almost completely obliterated, the only thing that remained was her left hand which now lay on the ground.

Regulus: Ridiculous. You come here, to this mansion just for the sake of YOUR entertainment? Not only that, but you dare call me arrogant? I have done nothing of the sort as I perfectly understand my own strengths and weaknesses. Which does make me think, aren't you just a complete hypocrite for calling me arrogant? After all, you decided to attack me without reason, but also without any knowledge of what I am able to achieve. Aren't you overestimating your own ability due to your own arrogance? I firmly recommend that you re-evaluate your own understanding and comprehension of your own abilities, personality and life in general. But I suppose that it doesn't matter considering the fact that you are dead.

Despite Regulus's words, the blond haired attacker wasn't dead and was reforming back into her original shape from just her hand.

However, even though she survived. She looks extremely angered by the what should have been life ending attack.

???: You- YOU! How dare you harm this lovely lady's body like this?! Are you just such a degenerate that you just can't help yourself but fullfilling your filthy desires on this lovely lad-